• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

NEW ordering features you’ll love

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ccpp.png

ccpp.jpg

Ordered some Deca and HCG....

Ordered some Deca and HCG....

Alright man... good deal.. I love the nandrolone, but mostly NPP for me, same stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

Ordered some dbol anadrol and proviron.
That was easy. Will post a pic if i can when they arrive.

Bro, wait till you see the size of the bag and all the tabs, its a shit ton! seriously!

hey , im new client , sorry to ask , are u guys domestic? how long to us if not domestic? thanks!

hey , im new client , sorry to ask , are u guys domestic? how long to us if not domestic? thanks!

Yes we are international and we also have fast services for people that are located within the United States..

Due to the sensitivity of your questions I cannot speak openly about them however I will say that our international service alone has very impressive T/A.. you can read the customer feedback inside of our private subform here from a lot of are happy and satisfied clients..

If you have anymore questions or concerns I'm here for your needs please do not hesitate to send me a private message for any more inquiries that you may have..

Super easy to navigate and pay brothers. I'm a retard and i figured it out lol..... awesome new feature PSL.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

One thing i will tell you guys is give it some time and dont panic. You will recieve your stuff. The wait time they mention for order to ship out give it twice that before contact a rep.
Things happen and it will be ok. Trust me I've got a few orders in here and it always works out great.

Super easy to navigate and pay brothers. I'm a retard and i figured it out lol..... awesome new feature PSL.....

Thank you for the awesome feedback man, hit me up before your next order, I'll toss you 10% off just because you went out of your way to share you great experience here with us..Thank you Quizi!!

I've been ordering exclusively from them since trying them earlier in the year. Have placed about 10 orders altogether - all for my contest prep. Have yet to be let down.

Thank you for the awesome feedback man, hit me up before your next order, I'll toss you 10% off just because you went out of your way to share you great experience here with us..Thank you Quizi!!
super kind of you Vision I'm gonna shoot ya a pm shortly. Thanks

Get Shredded!
Can we purchase one of those credit cards from Rite Aid to use ???

Great question brutha, the pre-paid is a great idea but the only issue is they are only able to be billed within the US..they can't be used as international... Now they do make international cards, but I believe you have to buy it through your bank..

They have them online called Visa travel money

Great question brutha, the pre-paid is a great idea but the only issue is they are only able to be billed within the US..they can't be used as international... Now they do make international cards, but I believe you have to buy it through your bank..

They have them online called Visa travel money
It sucks being married to a woman that controls all your money and charges ... lol ... She doesn't want me using gear anymore because of the bad sides Tren gave me ( Mr jealous asshole ) So no more Tren ... Well I guess I just need to figure out Bitcoin... I SUCK at all this on line crap , I am old school .. Ok anyways I have wanted to try this source for a long time , and it sounds like the Primo is the real deal ... ok thank you

Just to add loving the deca 500mg a wk......;)

Back