• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IML extreme maximum pump review/log

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today will be the first day I try it I will report back after my workout with how it works and what I noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit ARms today pumps were insane could be placebo or the workout but I had so much blood in my tris it was almost to painful to contract. The energy sustained my whole hour and 30 min workout and 15 mins cardio overall I'm very impressed. The head buzz wasn't to crazy I was able to focus on my mind muscle connection with no issues.

Hit legs yesterday it was a brutal workout Seated leg curls 2 warm ups and 4 working sets of 12
1st working 110
2nd working 120
3rd working 150
4th working 170

Banded squats 2 warm ups and 4 working sets fo 10
1st working 280
2nd working 365 with red bands
3rd working 365 with green bands
4th working 365 with green bands drop 50 lbs keep bands for 8 drop a 1 plate each side for 8 keep bands drop bands for 8 reps then drop 1 plate each side for 8

leg extensions 3 sets of 12
1st working 125
2nd working 150
3rd working 170 5 extra forced reps and a 10 second iso hold with partner pressing down as hard as he can

tom plats hack squats 3 working sets of 20 at 160lbs after last set of 20 4 iso hold with partners pushing down on machine in the middle of a rep repeat 4 times

lying leg curl
1st working 110 for 12
2nd working 125 for 12
3rd working 150 for 15 reps then 5 more forced reps and a iso hold with partner pushing down on pad 1/3 of the way up

This pre kept me going the whole time no energy drop or feeling completely gassed to where I couldn't do anymore.

Hit ARms today pumps were insane could be placebo or the workout but I had so much blood in my tris it was almost to painful to contract. The energy sustained my whole hour and 30 min workout and 15 mins cardio overall I'm very impressed. The head buzz wasn't to crazy I was able to focus on my mind muscle connection with no issues.

can you post the link, where I can get it? Sound that pre-work supplement is good and effective.

Been using this for awhile now and have not built up a tolerance to it like most pre workouts I take for 3-4 days and nothing else from there and have to switch to a different product.

Been using this for awhile now and have not built up a tolerance to it like most pre workouts I take for 3-4 days and nothing else from there and have to switch to a different product.

Awesome info T2k14! How do you like the flavor?.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
You gonna be trying the new version?

Back