• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Honestly, Don't know if I'm new or not????

1SPD

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It has been about 2.5 years since I have been on one of the boards as I had found a local supplier for my needs. None the less, I have been on the boards in the past as Hard2Gain but just can't remember which board. In any case, been into fitness forever which all started with cycling and soccer and having coaches that simply made us squat and deadlift all the time. Been in and out of the whole body building, working out, power lifting, crossfitting (YES, Fing CrossFit), personal training, teaching boot camp classes at a gym I work for part time... I have done several cycles in the past. Maybe 1-2 a year over the past 5 years but always kept things simple and 10-12 wks.

So what brings me back to the boards? Duh, it's cycle time! Why not my local guy? Well, I will tell a quick story here. He was an Army Vet that came home with PTSD, MMA fighter starting to make a name for himself, part time med student, and recently married. Things started going bad in the marriage within the first year, separated and he moved back to VT (we were still in close contact as my parents live in NH so I went to visit every time I was up there) and got my junk sent to me. But I guess his demons and depression got to him and he committed suicide about 3 months ago. So it was a sad day just as every day is in the military family as we lost another good one. RIP John. So here I am.

I'm not really looking to bulk up but now that I have started doing CrossFit 2-3 x a week and riding my bicycle about 4-5 days a week as I train for an upcoming century ride on 10/19 where I'll get to hang out with my college daughter for the weekend I simply want to get my next stack together so I can start as soon as my ride is over and get myself back to where I was at a solid 185 (175 now as I have lost weight spending so much damn time on the bike). I am curious to see how running a simple cycle will work while trying to continue these CF workouts (I still hit the gym 5 days a week in total including the CF workouts). Am I going to suffer that much more on the cardio side of things, will I actually lean out a little bit faster and still put on some muscle. All things I want to test out and document as I go.

There you have it. My personal experiment if you will. That's my goal anyway. May switch some things up from how/what I have ran in the past and will post up some cycle questions with regard to that after doing a little research first. Happy to be back on the board and looking forward to meeting/chatting with yall!

1SPD (what does it mean? 1 speed. I raced a ride/raced a single speed mountain bike for a few years)

Welcome Aboard, glad to have you back.

Hey a fellow SS guy, welcome!

I have a hardtail Klein made after the trek acquisition.

If I remember correctly it is geared 32-16.

I have to check.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs, IronMagResearch, and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Back