• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Endurance Sports and AAS

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was recently coerced into registering for an olympic distance triathlon (I have a family of triathletes). I am dialing in my training regimen, but obviously my emphasis has always been power and anaerobic strength, not speed and stamina. In terms of AAS use and endurance sports, what compounds are good? What compounds should be avoided (besides Tren - this I know). I am about a month and a half out from the race, and currently on ~1G test/week (combo of TNE, Test P and Test E). Can you think of anything that you have used that would actually benefit an endurance regimen (besides EPO). Thanks for your input, gents.

Does your blood pressure run on the high side based on your genetic markers? I tend to run low and clenbuterol makes me want to run like Forrest Gump. It raises mine about 20 beats per minute on average with a 40mg dose.

There is your reason right there as to why stims have an adverse effect on you. I run about 95/65 on the average and the clenbuterol really make keeping a killer pace much easier for me.

I was recently coerced into registering for an olympic distance triathlon (I have a family of triathletes). I am dialing in my training regimen, but obviously my emphasis has always been power and anaerobic strength, not speed and stamina. In terms of AAS use and endurance sports, what compounds are good? What compounds should be avoided (besides Tren - this I know). I am about a month and a half out from the race, and currently on ~1G test/week (combo of TNE, Test P and Test E). Can you think of anything that you have used that would actually benefit an endurance regimen (besides EPO). Thanks for your input, gents.
Equipoise equipoise equipoise! It's well known for upping your RBC count. More oxygen = better endurance. There's a reason it's notorious in martial arts/boxing/soccer circles. Not to mention its horse racing roots...
And I'd say stay away from clenbuterol. It's well known for causing problems with heartbeat. Combine that with a triathlon and your blood pressure and that's not good. Stay away from clen if you're at risk for any sort of blood pressure/heart problems.
Also, google beet juice. Get yourself a can of beets and chow down.
Don't exercise heavy a few days before. Carb-load properly.
I can think of more if you need 'em, this is all that's coming to mind at the moment.

Magician, I won't touch the stims, but I see why they work well for you, and I appreciate your input.

Rainier, Equipose is a good call, and I didn't even think of that. Thanks dude. From what I have seen, it take s min of 4 weeks to kick in correct? I got the training and diet stuff pretty much in line.

Magician, I won't touch the stims, but I see why they work well for you, and I appreciate your input.

Rainier, Equipose is a good call, and I didn't even think of that. Thanks dude. From what I have seen, it take s min of 4 weeks to kick in correct? I got the training and diet stuff pretty much in line.

Run your EQ 16+ weeks.

Much more than 4 weeks. It starts taking hold at somewhere around 7-8 weeks. 13-4 weeks is an optimal duration, I'd say. I personally wouldn't run anything for more than 16 weeks like Deja Vu mentioned above, but that works very well for many people.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the info, bro. I'm already 3.5 weeks into this test cycle, so I'm going to hold off I think. For me, running a cycle longer than 12 weeks always results in rapidly diminishing returns.

Thanks for the info, bro. I'm already 3.5 weeks into this test cycle, so I'm going to hold off I think. For me, running a cycle longer than 12 weeks always results in rapidly diminishing returns.
Rises in myostatin start coming around about 8-10 weeks through the cycle usually. Let us know how it goes!

High dose anabolics wreck havoac on endurance athletics. When I was still in competition I would do a low dose injectable and a mild oral at most like 200 mg test or equipoise and 20 mg winstrol and that was generally in the off season in the building phase. The purpose of anabolica in athletics is to gain some recovery and add a little strength. Too much and it just kills wind.

High dose anabolics wreck havoac on endurance athletics. When I was still in competition I would do a low dose injectable and a mild oral at most like 200 mg test or equipoise and 20 mg winstrol and that was generally in the off season in the building phase. The purpose of anabolica in athletics is to gain some recovery and add a little strength. Too much and it just kills wind.

Thanks for the input, Glycomann. I definitely have seen this reduction in aerobic capacity first-hand. I have always maintained mild cardio during cycles, but this high-cardio training regimen has really put some strain on my abilities. I'm running a little over a gram of test a week right now and I do not feel great cardio-wise (something I never noticed until I really decided to push the endurance envelope). But man, am I a beast in the gym.

Back