• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basic's Gw 1516

I was looking at it today. I'm very interested as well.

I’m still wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.

I used it on and off when I went natty for over a year and noted improved performance, especially on my 'monster' sets.

Here's what Frank had to say about the product.
i tried :) first time felt it great, increase in endurance when doing cardio. but when enough carbs are consumed. without carbs it is sad. it seems like running is easier and don`t get as tired as you would without it. did not notice any extra fat burning, however it was not my goal. i used 20 mg/day.

the second trial after 3-4 months was not so effective, however i had another stack simultaneously. and at the third time frankly speaking i did not feel any effect at all... but again, was on other stack, so difficult to say what was working. also due to muscles pump it was not so easy to do cardio.
for bodybuilding purposes the drug presents not much interest, my personal opinion.

I used it on and off when I went natty for over a year and noted improved performance, especially on my 'monster' sets.

Here's what Frank had to say about the product.

Thanks Dannie! I wish it was more available. I’d love to give a run!

Can you please provide any examples ? Or where can I read more about it. Thanks

It can be used in literally any cycle, it helps to increase cardio endurance as well as helps activate lypolysis. It can also be used during PCT to help control cortisol levels.

Is it correct to take cardarine on an empty stomach or does it requires food?

Thanks

Back