• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need some help from a GP rep

1Man1Dream

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new to the forums I've been reading on here for a long time, I was getting my gear from a buddy of mine An decide to order on my own an like a Idiot went with naps cause he recommended them an 4 months now an no package just excuses. I placed my order on Gp last night An getting my western union today I'm just confused about a few things after getting the western union , we're it says copy an paste the format An also if under 300 can't send online . Anyone's help would be greatly appreciate guys thanks in advance

Bigrich, Tommygunz, Sherk

I sent GP a message but they still haven't gotten back to me An same with big rich an Tommy Gunz I can't send pm yet but I messaged them . I just need help pretty much after I go get the western union from there when I send GP the message with the western union info . I have 72 hours as of last night to get the the western union or my order cancels an I really wanna complete it today so anybody's help I would greatly appreciate. An your anybody ever considering using naps DONT

No TA talk on open forum and yes Naps is not known for great communication

Could you pm me with help please brother I'd really preciate the hell out of it

Being that you ordered from naps are you talking Geneza or Gorilla when you mean GP

Waaaay too much info on here

IML Gear Cream!
I apologize it's my first time posting. Sorry guys admin can delete it . It won't happen again

You just copy the way that it says.
Name
State
And so on. If you've sent money through WU, it's basically the same everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit over thinking it. Just follow the instructions they gave you and go from there. At worst you screw it up and they don't get your money. Quit freaking out about it, take a deep breath, and do what they told you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quit over thinking it. Just follow the instructions they gave you and go from there. At worst you screw it up and they don't get your money. Quit freaking out about it, take a deep breath, and do what they told you.

lol exactly man! They act like it's this mind blowing task combining Chinese arithmetic and speaking in Sanskrit lol

Nah smartass I was just making sure I did it correctly it's a little different from the last two sources I used . Just don't wanna prolong my wait or my money not make it to them . But thanks for your irrelevant comment. I got the info i was looking for

Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nah smartass I was just making sure I did it correctly it's a little different from the last two sources I used . Just don't wanna prolong my wait or my money not make it to them . But thanks for your irrelevant comment. I got the info i was looking for

lol

It's crazy to me how some of y'all bash people for asking a question , sure it may be a stupid ass question in your eyes but to someone who is ordering on there own for the second time I just wanted to make sure o was doing it correctly . I've always got my gear from a friend, Therea really no need for arrogant smart ass replys I was helped Long tine ago by some real cool members An both big rich an tommygunz.

Get Shredded!
Well I was telling you not to over think it, not bashing you. And if you've ever asked a question before ever, people are going to talk shit. Don't be so sensitive about it. We've all been in your shoes, hoping we didn't fuck up our order, and then realizing Wow! I was freaking out over nothing. Hope it all works out for you. From what I've seen on here, you'll be happy with GP. I've yet to order from them, but they are next on my list.

Preciate it bro no worries your comment didn't bother me at all just the two that pretty much were insulting my intelligence but it is what is. I completed the order last night just waiting for them to confirm it I'm excited man

For those only seeing this guys side of the story let me clear something up.
He's been helped plenty, cause I did it and so did Rich.
To the OP, if you didn't use a secure email you'll not get notifications. And if you did it will not happen like Amazon.
Chill out and enjoy a cold beer and pussy.

Last edited:
I'm chill , I stated earlier that I completed my order last night and was helped by some cool members as well as you an Rich . I know it doesn't happen over night I'm not stressing the speed of the order I just wanted to make sure I did everything correctly An now that I have thanks to everyone that helped me with my questions I'm good now 🤙🏻Thanks fellahs

Preciate it bro no worries your comment didn't bother me at all just the two that pretty much were insulting my intelligence but it is what is. I completed the order last night just waiting for them to confirm it I'm excited man

Jesus Christ cry me a river. You started your thread talking about the shitty ass source Naps. Nobody knew what or who you were talking about until someone else asked you if it was Naps, Geneza or GP. Chill out and don't take it so personal

Wait, I was just about to order from Gorilla. Is this an ordering problem or a CS issue, I'm confused?

It was a new customer issue. Everything you need to know is on the site and in the FAQ area on the site.
If there's still any questions feel free to contact Rich, Sherk or myself in a pm.

Thank you.

Can this thread be deleted , i received help An i learned quickly that my first thread was a complete fail 🤦🏻*♂️😂 I don't want anyone else getting confused from this.

It's not a big deal brother. We were all new once and the info that GP CS is g2g got out there.

It's all good, you'll be a repeat customer before you know it

Back