• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vial wash and clean before sterilisation (Murse32 help me please)

Gio

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have Olizee sterilisation autoclave and everything for sterilisation. But I need information about washing and cleaning Vials stoppers and caps. Please write how u clean yours. I use bleach then 70%alcohol and then wash with Distilled water. Please tell me how u clean and wash Vials stoppers and caps before sterilisation. I use this method but I don't like

Wash and clean with soap and water using a bottle brush. Rinse thoroughly with tap water. Rinse or soak/dip in Alcohol 70% the allow to dry upside down in dust free space. Then rinse with distilled water and dry in oven at 300c. I leave mine in for a long time, maybe an hour. I then place the warm, dry vials in the autoclave bags and run through cycle. I use indicator strips but probably not necessary.
I have a feeling this exceeds what most people do.
Having said all this, I now buy reams of depyrogenated vials. They come 179 in a ream and I just wipe down the package with alcohol and then put in my laminar flow bench.

Wash and clean with soap and water using a bottle brush. Rinse thoroughly with tap water. Rinse or soak/dip in Alcohol 70% the allow to dry upside down in dust free space. Then rinse with distilled water and dry in oven at 300c. I leave mine in for a long time, maybe an hour. I then place the warm, dry vials in the autoclave bags and run through cycle. I use indicator strips but probably not necessary.
I have a feeling this exceeds what most people do.
Having said all this, I now buy reams of depyrogenated vials. They come 179 in a ream and I just wipe down the package with alcohol and then put in my laminar flow bench.
Thank u

Up..... Post How u wash and clean ur Vials and rubbers before sterilisation

I always put them in alcohol bath for a little while then pop em in over for about 2 mins , just long enough to dry the alcohol off , then vacuum seal em till Im ready to use

Back