• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin payments

Dark Knight89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone help me out with how to pay by bitcoin? If it's against board rules to post in public would someone shoot me a pm with the instructions? Now that the mg can't be used for orders under 300 kind of throws a wrench into things for me so I'm scrambling to figure it out.

PM sent.

Can someone help me out with how to pay by bitcoin? If it's against board rules to post in public would someone shoot me a pm with the instructions? Now that the mg can't be used for orders under 300 kind of throws a wrench into things for me so I'm scrambling to figure it out.
Under $300 or over $300 ??? I need to place a order , and I can not figure out the bitcoin shit ... I like my simple MG goddammit

Under $300 or over $300 ??? I need to place a order , and I can not figure out the bitcoin shit ... I like my simple MG goddammit

MG and WU for orders over $300.

Finally got it figured out and it takes pateince bc of all the security measures...well worth it after the initial setup is done..

Finally got it figured out and it takes pateince bc of all the security measures...well worth it after the initial setup is done..
My man can u help me out with this bc shit .

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Took me a week plus to figure it out. Shoulda done it months ago. It's nice not needing to leave the house and take care of business for it.

Can the same bitcoin procedure you guys use here be used at other vendors as well?

Bitcoin is way better than WU & MG. I was banned at WU.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm having a hell of a time figuring out Bitcoin. It's the biggest pain in the ass thing I think I've ever paid with.

Once it is set up it's quite easy. Took me awhile to get it all worked out too and I was super bitter about it. Bitcoin is where it's at though once it's working

Back