• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Movie Icarus

butchsandance77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone watched the movie Icarus? What started off as a mere documentary about doping, turned into something completely else, KGB (FSB), Olympics, Russians, FBI it has it all.

Yea it's went left field with me too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Watched it. Enjoyed it very much.

Wish it at least mentioned that Russia is not the only country likely doing this. I understand the facts and firsthand experience was with Russia. But i just felt like it ignored all other countries.

We(on the forums) know they're all doing it. But the average person watching this is gonna think man, Russians shouldn't be in the Olympics, when almost all are using something that best enhances their given sport.

Or am i missing the point, and it really was more about the second half?

Watched it the other day too.

Pretty interesting and shows how easily the anti doping tests were falsified in that Era.

Just finished it. The Russians are slick as hell. Really no surprise though.

Sent from my Alcatel 7046T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I watched it and enjoyed it, but also they had an agenda as with any documentary. They want Russia to look as bad as possible.

The SAME shit goes down in the U.S.. Except our scientists are probably a little wiser about it. Just look at Lance Armstrong and how long he got away with it. They are all slick.

Curious who funded this documentary btw

I watched it and enjoyed it, but also they had an agenda as with any documentary. They want Russia to look as bad as possible.

The SAME shit goes down in the U.S.. Except our scientists are probably a little wiser about it. Just look at Lance Armstrong and how long he got away with it. They are all slick.

Curious who funded this documentary btw

Yes demonize Russia. That's exactly what the "program" was about. Program the masses to get on the hate Russia train.

Back