• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lose 8lbs right now!!!

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As seen in my office...
On my office’s wall you’ll found some BS paper like diploma and licence from professional registration board. Those are not really important to me.
Then, you’ve got all those testimony from former/actual everyday real people who became good friends; priceless to me.
Finally, there are those two small frames where I’ve wrote this (in French):

Second on the lips
Lifetime on the hips…

And:

Take imputability for your belly!

You might think I’m crazy or a little too hardcore but, shocking peoples make them reacting and move forward with action.

Last week (Monday) a lady came to me asking for help, I ask her back about what she want from me and she said: ‘’I want to lose weight’’

I said: What about losing 8lbs right now?
She was more than excited!
So, I left my office telling her I’ll be back in seconds.
When back to my office, she look at me and ask how I’m gona make her losing 8lbs…

I said that I ask someone to get back with a chainsaw… An average human arms weight is about height lbs heavy. We just have to cut off one of her arms and she’ll be 8lbs lighter!

She looked nervous at that point!

After a few seconds, I told her that I was just trying to force her to strong functional thinking … Do you really want to lose weight are do you rather want to lose fat?

If I force you to drink a whole gallon of water right away, you’ll end up being 8, 4 lbs heavier. Would you turn obese with water? Will you be fatter… of course, the correct answer is no!

In other end, if I have you in the sauna, running with plastic shield on you or perform in a live heavy metal concert, you certainly gona be a couple lbs lighter but you won’t lose any fat that way, it's just fucking water!!!

People must realize the difference between losing weight and losing fat.

The best fat burner in the universe is…MUSCLE! Train with weight resistance, grow some muscle and burn fat!

According to many study (with variation in the results) we can go for an average burning of 50cal/day per lb of lean mass tissue.
If you’re carrying 100lbs of muscle, your maintenance level will be at 5 000cal/day!

Activity level also play a major role here,

Michael Phelps was on 12 000 cal/day and still having a six pack!

If you stop competing and keep your intake this high, you’ll turn obese in no time, it’s a no brainer…

About the saying on my wall;

Second on the lips
Lifetime on the hips… -Your personal choice lead you where you are right now, if taste buds are your master, you’re in deep shit!

Take imputability about your belly! – You get what you deserve (in most case) the plain truth is; you don’t go to bed slim on Sunday night and wake up chubby on Monday morning… the change happened over time, it’s a gradual process.

Many try to claim that gland problems are responsible for how they look, the truth is that if we look at their triglycerides level, we’ll see some Mc D and BK pigging out dinner in their blood stream.

Some are really dealing with glandular problems and eating disorder, those need help and guidance, as for the others, a nice kick in the butt is prescribed! No offense here!

Sly.

Good read. Especially the sayings you have on your wall..going to remember those.

Back