• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suits

Yep. I got a tailored suit.

About to drop 800 on two new ones with shirts.

One of them will be a navy pin stripe double breasted.

Not sure on the other. Maybe a linen grey

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Yep. I got a tailored suit.

About to drop 800 on two new ones with shirts.

One of them will be a navy pin stripe double breasted.

Not sure on the other. Maybe a linen grey

Are those suits Aussie cut like your jorts? Rap wants a denim suit.

If you have been training any length of time you will need a tailor. Very hard to fit in any jacket off the shelf

If you have been training any length of time you will need a tailor. Very hard to fit in any jacket off the shelf

Thats my problem... seems like everything off the shelf is made for fat bodies with short arms

Or pants. Off the shelf fitting my thighs includes a 38" waist when I'm a 34"

IML Gear Cream!
Hubs isn't a big guy ..42" chest but a 28" waisr 34" inseam (to give you an idea on arm length) 18" bicep and 17 1/2" neck and Men's warehouse was able to find him a nice neutral charcoal suit for under 400..off the rack with a very good fit only required pants come in a hair and of course the normal trouser length hem.

Back