• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Non Traditional Cycle

Pushtoday

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When we talk about cycles, it usually has some kind of descriptive term along with it. Such as "bulk" cycle, "cut" cycle, or "lean mass" cycle. Most guys will associate a bulk cycle or mass building cycle with test (enathate, cypionate, or sust) as a base, maybe deca/npp, perhaps an oral like dbol or anadrol. And with cut cycles we will still use test as a base (but maybe propionate instead of a longer ester), Tren and/or mast, maybe an oral like winstrol or anavar. A lean mass cycle might have the test, and maybe boldenone/eq, and perhaps turinabol for an oral. These above examples I would consider traditional/conventional cycles.

Since your diet dictates whether you gain weight or lose weight, why not switch up the compounds you choose to run. So what about a non traditional cycle? It seems more and more I'm noticing guys running different combinations that maybe aren't usually associated with each other. I'm currently running Test U, Deca, with winstrol. My goal is to "lean bulk". And as long as I keep my diet in check, I should be able to add lean muscle and not get "fluffy". I chose to run this particular cycle because I don't have to pin as often, and although I like the way winstrol drys me out, it also makes my joints hurt. Now deca is well known for joint relief so in my mind I hope to get the benefits from both deca and winstrol.

I'm interested to hear what "different" combinations the members here have run, or have seen other used together.

Attachments

• IMG_2026.JPG
    IMG_2026.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 15
Back