• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Piana hospitalized

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rich Piana was found unresponsive earlier this week by law enforcement and has been placed in medically induced coma...no speculation as to what caused it yet...

Ironlion@securenym.net

I wonder if its from the insane amount of gear or all the coke

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

What the fucks been up, man? Got anyone pregnant lately??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me ....nooooo way. Just trying to make and keep gains unsuccessfully....but just living raising my lil girl and tryin tovkeep the wife happy.... What about yourself ...been slayin all that poon
I bet.
Ironlion@securenym.net

I wonder if its from the insane amount of gear or all the coke

Maybe genetics from carrying all that mass. Could be bad health markers for long period of time caught up to him, could be blow.

Who knows but when they put you in a medical induced coma it ain't good.

Me ....nooooo way. Just trying to make and keep gains unsuccessfully....but just living raising my lil girl and tryin tovkeep the wife happy.... What about yourself ...been slayin all that poon
I bet.
Ironlion@securenym.net

Very nice. I just recently started liking kids. I'm jealous.

And naw man. Just been trying to make anal babies with my current gf. Talking about moving in together. Life is a trip. I've been behaving too. No other women. Growing up is crazy but it's about fucking time I did.

Very nice. I just recently started liking kids. I'm jealous.

And naw man. Just been trying to make anal babies with my current gf. Talking about moving in together. Life is a trip. I've been behaving too. No other women. Growing up is crazy but it's about fucking time I did.

Careful u dont turn her into a hunchback ....lol

Ironlion@securenym.net

Probably his ex wife and current GF injected him with an insane amount of insulin....perfect crime exept i figured it out!!!. At least they can scissor eachother in prison still

Ironlion@securenym.net

i hope he recovers asap , he is a good dude in my book.

Whatevet it actually is, it (hopefully) may be the end of the Rich Piano we all know now and he'll come to his senses and try and slow down the damage he's already done to his body

I'll bet on stroke. Hope I'm wrong though.

i hope he recovers asap , he is a good dude in my book.

No doubt. I say this due to his extreme honesty when it comes to gear use. So many other BB'ers are so full of shit. "Yes I only use steroids 3 months before contest." My ass!

Get Shredded!
I just got out of the hospital this morning for a cardiac event, been there for 18 hours. I have a stress test tomorrow and an angiogram at the end of the week. My labs showed mils elevation or tromponin.
Yeah that's a small heart a small heart attack.

Let's give this big muthafucca a break. This isn't yoga and none of it is good for you.

Y'all ain't gonna be wet behind the ears kids forever. This guy pushed every fucking envelope there was. Keep convincing your selves how safe you're being. This is exactly what I hate about the modern BB community. Worship them on the way up and tear them down when their declining.

I just got out of the hospital this morning for a cardiac event, been there for 18 hours. I have a stress test tomorrow and an angiogram at the end of the week. My labs showed mils elevation or tromponin.

Let's give this big muthafucca a break. This isn't yoga and none of it is good for you.

Y'all ain't gonna be wet behind the ears kids forever. This guy pushed every fucking envelope there was. Keep convincing your selves how safe you're being. This is exactly what I hate about the modern BB community. Worship them on the way up and tear them down when their declining.
Shit man no good! Hope everything works out.

Sorry to hear champ

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Opiate abuse is rampant in the US. We are losing around 140ish people in this country every day. These aren't what you'd envision, junkies in the alley etc. these are soccer moms, highschool kids and business professionals. Stands to reason that massive BB with the whole gambit of pain, injuries and other issues turn to this for relief.
I have a son who needs a 3 level (L3,4,5) fusion who lives on fentanyl patches to work everyday. And fuck yes he works 60-80 hrs a week.
This is a crisis in America. It's the wrong time and wrong direction to gut the medical system in this country.
Maybe a few of you can understand why my disgust for this current administration and their self serving agenda.

Big Pharma is turning citizens into zombies. This is deliberate. Erode your minds before eroding your rights.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

RIP Rich

@tommygunz.... keep us updated. Things just got real

Back