• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Emergency supplies

Dxt25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I dont want to sound paranoid but with all this crazyness with north korea, do you guys have prepared an emergency food stash and survival tools?.... this just crossed my mind as I always think about my wife and sons well being its allways better to be safe. if so what do you guys have?

Just saying Canada has free health care and it up the road from you guys. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be there thailand or Caribbean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the fuck do people still fear a threat from North Korea? Seriously this is the 1938473920 time it's been reported and y'all still worry..... Live life bro

How the fuck do people still fear a threat from North Korea? Seriously this is the 1938473920 time it's been reported and y'all still worry..... Live life bro

That's 100%. The news nowadays is corrupt and only report on shit. Also just to add if America went to war with North Korea they would lose. Why? China is north koreas allies. Russia is China's allies. Even china alone could wipe out the USA. I think personally the us is the most fucked up place k. This world like if there was no usa the world would get on fine. Not to offend people who live there. But really the right to bear arms? Come on it isn't needed at all is it and the politics as well is a joke.

No offense to the people who live in America I'm just saying how fucked the system is

I have at least a 90 day supply of food, water, gear and ammo at ALL times.

Nothing to do with North Korea though.

That's 100%. The news nowadays is corrupt and only report on shit. Also just to add if America went to war with North Korea they would lose. Why? China is north koreas allies. Russia is China's allies. Even china alone could wipe out the USA. I think personally the us is the most fucked up place k. This world like if there was no usa the world would get on fine. Not to offend people who live there. But really the right to bear arms? Come on it isn't needed at all is it and the politics as well is a joke.

No offense to the people who live in America I'm just saying how fucked the system is

America is Capitalism .which is great.. anyone with ambition in this Country can
make it for themselves... anyway all systems are corrupt, there is no utopia

America is Capitalism .which is great.. anyone with ambition in this Country can
make it for themselves... anyway all systems are corrupt, there is no utopia

Except black and Hispanics can't in that country. There is no other system more corrupt than America. How many years have they been at war again? All the world problems are caused from America.

Except black and Hispanics can't in that country. There is no other system more corrupt than America. How many years have they been at war again? All the world problems are caused from America.

there was a black American president so not really sure why you think Race would hold anyone back in this country. that's just an excuse people use. I know plenty of blacks and Spanish that earn a great living. as for war and politics I don't get involved in that. im just saying in American anyone who wants to can make money legally . they actually have more opportunity in this country to own a business because they are considered "minorities"

If that is really your mindset/opinion then I've got some bad news...

I agree with making money legally tbh but that's the case in allot of countries. I wouldn't say it's the land of the free either if anything it's the opposite and with the obama shit lol 1 black president and how many white presidents. Also isn't America has one of highest unemployment considering the "wealth" of the country. Speaking of which when are they going to pay back china all the money they borrowed. Also steroids are illegal there but weed is legal?

IML Gear Cream!
If that is really your mindset/opinion then I've got some bad news...

Tell me I'm wrong please I'd love to know how you can say America is a great country. How many countries are they wanting to start war with. Pretty sure they only invaded the east for there oil

I agree with making money legally tbh but that's the case in allot of countries. I wouldn't say it's the land of the free either if anything it's the opposite and with the obama shit lol 1 black president and how many white presidents. Also isn't America has one of highest unemployment considering the "wealth" of the country. Speaking of which when are they going to pay back china all the money they borrowed. Also steroids are illegal there but weed is legal?

well to be honest I live in my own little world.. so if its not right in front of me I don't pay attention to it.. I'm not here to worry about stuff or solve the worlds problems.. I have enough on my plate just being me... if you stuck me in a prison camp I would find a way to get along .... so to answer the OP question I have zero supplies and I don't watch or listen to the news so I really have no idea whats going on out there and I really don't want to. by the way I have been to London many times... I like it over there for the most part but a lil too cold for me except summer time .. hard to get ice in your glass over there... gotta have ice lol

well to be honest I live in my own little world.. so if its not right in front of me I don't pay attention to it.. I'm not here to worry about stuff or solve the worlds problems.. I have enough on my plate just being me... if you stuck me in a prison camp I would find a way to get along .... so to answer the OP question I have zero supplies and I don't watch or listen to the news so I really have no idea whats going on out there and I really don't want to. by the way I have been to London many times... I like it over there for the most part but a lil too cold for me except summer time .. hard to get ice in your glass over there... gotta have ice lol

Yeah I'm not having a go at you I have really strong views about America and how the country is. Haha yeah well to the supplies thing to probably wouldn't worry about it it's all scare tactics. And yeah I'm trying figure out what I'm eating tomorrow morning and I'm struggling with that. And although I'm from the U.K. I've never been to London. I love the cold and best part as well you don't have to tip us ;)

Your doing it right bro. I have plenty to worry about. And most of it i can barely control.

Just saying Canada has free health care and it up the road from you guys. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be there thailand or Caribbean

the only thing that I stock up on is guns and ammo and I will just take people's shit if I have to

China will not engage in a war with the US over a shit hole Korea. They provide only 2 things to China , cheap labor and a saber rattle to the US. They go to war with the states and all that purchased debt becomes a huge problem. China has no stake in this

Not to mention we will do a cyber strike first which will cripple any Country that stands in the way.

Hows that pissing blood thing going for you while you wait 4 weeks to see a doctor....:coffee:

And as expected China will stand aside if North Korea does a first strike. If it wasn't for the US the aussies would be taken over in about 3 days and Mandarin would be the national language by the end of the month. You may not like the way we govern but no one else is stepping up to keep this bastard from throwing a nuke at Tokyo or Sydney.

Get Shredded!
Tell me I'm wrong please I'd love to know how you can say America is a great country. How many countries are they wanting to start war with. Pretty sure they only invaded the east for there oil

The fact you blamed every single world problem on the U.S. shows your ignorance.

and it's "their"

China will not engage in a war with the US over a shit hole Korea. They provide only 2 things to China , cheap labor and a saber rattle to the US. They go to war with the states and all that purchased debt becomes a huge problem. China has no stake in this

China will back Korea without a doubt. China has the biggest arsonel of weapons and technology.

Hows that pissing blood thing going for you while you wait 4 weeks to see a doctor....:coffee:

haha 1 more week too go and eat that's free health care for you but turns out ththat waiting is only that bad in my area. Speaking of which how much is it for a night in a hospital bed again? All I know is it's free for me

The fact you blamed every single world problem on the U.S. shows your ignorance.

and it's "their"

Well how am I wrong please America only want war with country's. Tunneled to see the bigger picture here they invade these country's not just to show ther power but for something else. Your policing system is a joke. Your president is a joke

Parnoid people that build bunkers and arsenals of food supplies etc most be loving this shit right now. I saw a show on tv about this and they take it serious.

Where the fuck you get your information? China has one half assed aircraft carrier and Russia's submarines are so old and fucked up they are not seaworthy enough to even leave port.

We would kick the fuck out of them both at the same time if we wanted to.

One simple question, how would China wipe us out? What type of military strategy, personnel and equipment would they use to accomplish that?

Where the fuck you get your information? China has one half assed aircraft carrier and Russia's submarines are so old and fucked up they are not seaworthy enough to even leave port.

We would kick the fuck out of them both at the same time if we wanted to.

One simple question, how would China wipe us out? What type of military strategy, personnel and equipment would they use to accomplish that?

The world doesn't need aircraft carriers and guns. It's all nuclear and technology, that's the weapons of today.

They have more nukes than the usa they are technologically more advanced than you guys. Do you think the biggest country and most populated country in the world really be left open to attacks from the USA also the news doesn't doesn't talk about any Chinese military or weaponry that they have because they keep that shit private unlike America

The world doesn't need aircraft carriers and guns. It's all nuclear and technology, that's the weapons of today.

They have more nukes than the usa they are technologically more advanced than you guys. Do you think the biggest country and most populated country in the world really be left open to attacks from the USA also the news doesn't doesn't talk about any Chinese military or weaponry that they have because they keep that shit private unlike America
Google THAAD missles

Check your numbers again. China 270-USA 6,800 nukes

Nobody uses nukes today because of the downside. That is why they use the word "Nuclear Deterrent"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e0b_Y4sJY

Google THAAD missles

Check your numbers again. China 270-USA 6,800 nukes

Nobody uses nukes today because of the downside. That is why they use the word "Nuclear Deterrent"

Do you really think china only has that much cmon either way usa vs china. Usa will lose. China has more allies and nobody likes America in the east (past Europe)

Back