• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strango - TBT

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else here ever have the fortune of using Strango Meds in the past?

Out of my 20 years cycling, nothing comes close to his gear imo. I have had some good quality brands before, and even Pharm grade..but Strangos blew away anything I have ever used by a long shot.

Also anyone know what ever happened to him? Supposedly when he was busted last year, they got him with $3 million in cash? I don't know if that's true or not, but that is what I heard. Is he out of Jail or still in?

strango.jpg

Well a lot of talk has been that he just overdosed the hell out of his gear, hence all the blood work showing high numbers. And yes he was busted along with his mom too cuz apparently the lab was at her house in the basement (don't quote me on that but I thought so)? I'm sure he's still in jail! His mom hired some big high profile lawyer for herself. I know someone who still has some stuff from him that he is selling

Under dosing or over dosing seems to be the only discerning factor in gear since I heard there are exactly two factories that produce all the raws everyone uses. Not sure if this is true but if all raws start out only two different places then what else (besides cleanliness) could make one brand better than another. Again my guess most under dose some over dose

The only other factor I can think of would be carrier and solvent ratios used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under dosing or over dosing seems to be the only discerning factor in gear since I heard there are exactly two factories that produce all the raws everyone uses. Not sure if this is true but if all raws start out only two different places then what else (besides cleanliness) could make one brand better than another. Again my guess most under dose some over dose

well lets go with that, so then following the norm just like any other drug powder the next powder dealer cuts it in half and doubles his money and so on... so im sure it gets stepped on then right ?

Yeah carrier.

This is the thing. Strangos had a distinct smell to it too. Unlike anything else I can think of.

Have zero clue to this day how he did it.

I'm pretty sure he used safflower oil as the carrier oil, I've had the privilege to run strangos gear, definitely good shit, and yes he got busted he was running the business and his mom was his secretary mailing out his packages keeping the books like a legit businessman. I'm pretty sure he had a smoken hot wife that I remember seeing pics of too..., I'm sure google could turn something up.

I just realized you can actually read safflower oil in your picture, now I feel like an idiot

I just realized you can actually read safflower oil in your picture, now I feel like an idiot

LOL..nope ur good man. Most people would have missed that totally!!

Thats my thinking too......I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume some sources don't mean to undercut gear but it gets stepped on more times before it gets to them vs other people. Maybe making great gear has something to do with how close you are getting it to the original manufacturing facility. A sponsor on here pretty much didn't deny that to be true BTW about it all coming from two main places. This was evident too about 2 or 3 years back when half the sponsors were selling shitty test e. All the test E raw sucked for a while if anyone remembers that. I want to say even the green lady posted a pic throwing a bunch of vials away and some other people stopped carrying test e all together for a while.
well lets go with that, so then following the norm just like any other drug powder the next powder dealer cuts it in half and doubles his money and so on... so im sure it gets stepped on then right ?

IML Gear Cream!
LOL..nope ur good man. Most people would have missed that totally!!

As I finished reading this thread I realized you said something about the smell..... yup! 100% had a medical grade chemical smell to it, I remember getting outta the shower... doing my injection and coming back to the bathroom maybe 20 minutes later and you could stilll smell the potency, Alcoholish sterile type smell.

GAULs was my stock standard source for years

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Strango got busted a few years back. I believe his mother was also charged she was shipping for him.

Back