• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is Winning the Populartity Contest?

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Read it and weap!

101 Thanks for Skip! Can anyone top that?

Personally I think it's a mind control thing from Prince and Heavy as to keep guys coming back and driving traffic while we destroy our lives by ignoring our families and work.

Not that I'm a aluminum hat wearing conspiricy theorist but I think it's going to ruin all of us :(

Have you noticed the "spread the wealth" with the Thanks and Reputation. Something like, "You can not thank or add to sir douchebag's reputation again right now. Add to some other douchebag's reputation or thank some other jerkoff before adding rep or thanking sir douchebag again."
Read it and weap!

Personally I think it's a mind control thing from Prince and Heavy as to keep guys coming back and driving traffic while we destroy our lives by ignoring our families and work.

Not that I'm a aluminum hat wearing conspiricy theorist but I think it's going to ruin all of us :(

Read it and weap!

wheres the no thanks button ?

IML Gear Cream!
I think the numbers don't tell the whole story in this case because clearly Sumner wins the popularity contest on asf. Not that it is always positive popularity but he seems to be the one whose posts attract the most clicks/views.

How do you see that? I bet I'm in the negative lol

Ahh nm. 17 lol

i just gave you some love big man now you got 18 , but thank me back so you dont fuckup my ratio haha..
this shit reminds me of a chick i met on pof , i flew here down from NC for the weekend . all she did was post selfies
and check how many likes they got,, i didn't even get laid that weekend ... i just really dont get that whole online attention neediness thing

Back