• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Androshred Log

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I was giving the opportunity to give this new product a try, and log my experience here on the boards. I am going to be honest and say I am a bit skeptical but am also keeping an open mind and will give a fair try.

That being said I am excited to give it a run because I hear from some solid people that it does work, so that give me some hope

I will keep this 100% honest and umbiast and give you guys my real experience.

Here is a picture I snapped really quick of my mid section which is where I will be utilizing this product.

Started today at 5 pumps when it arrived and will do another 5 pumps before bed..ill start at that dose and may add a pump later.

Will keep this thread updated with any changes I see.

Currently cutting/recomping so this came at the perfect time.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Attachments

• 20170807_194304.jpg
    20170807_194304.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
  • 20170807_195412.jpg
    20170807_195412.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
Subbed!

Thanks guys. I am 2 days in now using the gel. I honestly feel like it is already tightening the skin and bringing things together more....could be a placebo this soon, but I am going to give credit to the product.

Excited to see what it does after some extended use .

Btw product applies smoothly and easily, no burn etc..

So far so good.

I'll keep you guys posted

What's up guys, checking in with an update. Just about a week in with the Gel thus far. So far so good.

Everything is currently very dialed in as far as diet, training, supplements etc. So it's really hard to gauge what results are attributed to which aspect. But I will say the synergy is clicking and the gel has been a great addition in the toolbox.

I will continue protocol until the bottle is empty and make a my final thoughts at that time. Until then I'll just bring you guys along and update you on anything I notice.

I'll throw some update pictures in along the way.

Are you noticing improvements in energy at all??

What about tightening of abdominal skin?

Im about the same portion in and I swear my stomach is tighter already. Also my energy on it is awesome.

One of the things I find works better too, is if I take a hot shower, let my skin dry and then apply immediately. It absorbs way way better and I can honestly feel it more.

Great log so far!

Are you noticing improvements in energy at all??

What about tightening of abdominal skin?

Im about the same portion in and I swear my stomach is tighter already. Also my energy on it is awesome.

One of the things I find works better too, is if I take a hot shower, let my skin dry and then apply immediately. It absorbs way way better and I can honestly feel it more.

Great log so far!

I have absolutely noticed my skin tightening in the area of application. You know now that you mention it I have actually been feeling more energetic and an overall sense of well being .

I definitely feel like I am doing something worth while when I apply my treatments, I honestly feel it is a good product.

What kind of diet are you doing. Looking around a lot of people are doing keto

What's up fellas, sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy in my personal life.

Been using the gel twice daily and i gotta say I am really liking it thus far. One major thing I have noticed is the increase in metabolism. I eat my usual daily meals and I am literally hungry immediately after which was not the case before starting the gel.

Also as far as definition in the area of use, it definitely has things "popping" more and more....Energy has been really good these past couple weeks too which I attribute to the gel.

So far I am a fan of this product and look forward to my morning and evening applications. I feel like I am doing something worth while each time i use it.

Thanks Wesley etc.. for this opportunity and I'll get some after pics up in the future. Will keep you guys posted until the bottle is gone. But I can honestly say I recommend guys to try this out if it's something you're in the market for. It will be money well spent.

Have a good day guys.

What's up fellas, sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy in my personal life.

Been using the gel twice daily and i gotta say I am really liking it thus far. One major thing I have noticed is the increase in metabolism. I eat my usual daily meals and I am literally hungry immediately after which was not the case before starting the gel.

Also as far as definition in the area of use, it definitely has things "popping" more and more....Energy has been really good these past couple weeks too which I attribute to the gel.

So far I am a fan of this product and look forward to my morning and evening applications. I feel like I am doing something worth while each time i use it.

Thanks Wesley etc.. for this opportunity and I'll get some after pics up in the future. Will keep you guys posted until the bottle is gone. But I can honestly say I recommend guys to try this out if it's something you're in the market for. It will be money well spent.

Have a good day guys.
Thank you Gain train! Great review and appreciate the time your putting into this log!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back