• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finished batch of "Test Iso 320"..

T

tone

Get Shredded!
So I've been pretty busy working on some new and exciting stuff..

I'll be posting a Tren Base walk through as well as a Tri-Primo blend I'm perfecting..

Anyway... enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_20170807_154006.jpg
    IMG_20170807_154006.jpg
    869.1 KB · Views: 122
This man has to be a goddamn genius I've never seen something like this ever..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Get in line need2lift... haha!

I might be able to pull a few strings and crimp a few vials for you ;)

Skip... yep.. you're looking at it ^^^^^

:):)

No PIP in sight...

It's all in how you heat and stir it... and obviously mig840 is the hero...

Skip... yep.. you're looking at it ^^^^^

:):)

No PIP in sight...

It's all in how you heat and stir it... and obviously mig840 is the hero...

I had PIP on 300mg/ml iso before but that is not an accusation against you as i had no idea why, just my experience from the past. If you can make it at that high of concentration without issues then that's great.

EDIT: I think what I had was too much solvent. Hurt like a bitch.

IML Gear Cream!
I can guarantee you it was a combination of solvents and poor filtering...

It takes alot of time figuring out what you can get to hold with the least amount of solvents. Most labs just throw in 20% BB in test 250 because they're too lazy and not ambitious enough to figure out what each compound truly needs. Test 250 needs zero BB to hold.

I truly love making stuff.. glad you guys dig it

Im brewing a TIPP tomorrow but just wondering at what dose. maybe 150 Test Iso, 100 Test Phenyl or 200 Test Iso and 100 Test Phenyl. I will pot it after I make it

Bunch of swole mad scientists!! I need to be the test subject for some of these, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've been pretty busy working on some new and exciting stuff..

I'll be posting a Tren Base walk through as well as a Tri-Primo blend I'm perfecting..

Anyway... enjoy!
ISO is still on my bucket list....at that mgs sounds potent. This other TRI primo idea sounds like a fire combination between the two. Got my attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your doing some amazing innovative things Tone! Keep up the good work brother.

Sent from my Alcatel 7046T using Tapatalk

Tone has me SALIVATING over the Tri-Primo. I'm looking at my 401k trying to think how many vials I can get...

I'm really excited to see if I can get these new secret solvents to work.. they will allow me to make stuff without BB, eo, guac... ect ect..

Be on the look out..

Thanks guys!

I'm really excited to see if I can get these new cyclodextrins to work.. they will allow me to make stuff without BB, eo, guac... ect ect..

Be on the look out..

Thanks guys!

And the cat is out of the bag... In B4 the shitstorm of what is that...tell me more...

I'm not telling anyone how they work or how to use them with compounds!

As the old saying goes...

"A gentleman never tells"

Get Shredded!
I'm not telling anyone how they work or how to use them with compounds!

As the old saying goes...

"A gentleman never tells"

Bro, definitely let me know how this goes. Crystal clear test suspension without crashing in water is a beautiful thing. Limitless as to what you can do with CD's

Your vials always look sexy as hell. Will the tren base have guaiacol in it?

With Tren and test base at 100mg you have to have Guaiacol... but not as much as people think. The new secret solvent will allow for ZERO Guaiacol. I'll be doing a follow up on that...

You got test iso at 320mg/ml to hold with only 7% BB?

God bless you if you can do that and no PIP :)

Serious.

I did 1/2 cc in my right delt last night with a 29g slinpin. Zero pip so far skip!

Just a side note that was my first time ever pinning my right delt

Back