• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Message to all our friends on this forum

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First, I want to thank all our customers for your business and loyalty as we wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you guys.

Second and most importantly I want to address the biggest issue we have had which is our packaging. We have had some startup issues and growing pains to say the least. These issues have been resolved and will not occur again as I will be personally taking over shipping of any and all orders.

As an aside, there are some exciting things coming over the next 2-4 weeks as we should have our Arimidex back in stock as well as adding Anavar, Anadrol, D-Bol and oral Winstrol.

Again, thank you guys for everything.

Sincerely,

Gear Church

Excited to hear about the orals. Glad your working through all the kinks as well. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to try your product, just placed first order. From what I am hearing I will be very impressed and maybe have found a new source.
Regards,
Marine34b

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well said GC. Honesty is the number one priority for me....as I mentioned to you when I came onboard. This thread just confirms that I made a good decision.

First, I want to thank all our customers for your business and loyalty as we wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you guys.

Second and most importantly I want to address the biggest issue we have had which is our packaging. We have had some startup issues and growing pains to say the least. These issues have been resolved and will not occur again as I will be personally taking over shipping of any and all orders.

As an aside, there are some exciting things coming over the next 2-4 weeks as we should have our Arimidex back in stock as well as adding Anavar, Anadrol, D-Bol and oral Winstrol.

Again, thank you guys for everything.

Sincerely,

Gear Church

Back