• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AAS Flu

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have experienced Flu like symptoms from test but I pinned 4oo cyp, 200 Deca & 200 Tren ( have a little left so I added ) and wow did I feel like shit afterwards. Felt like a truck hit me. Has anyone experienced this besides with test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have experienced Flu like symptoms from test but I pinned 4oo cyp, 200 Deca & 200 Tren ( have a little left so I added ) and wow did I feel like shit afterwards. Felt like a truck hit me. Has anyone experienced this besides with test?

Just with test.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All at once? in the same pin and pin spot? How many ml? Yeah, many have had test and/or other aas flu- Sometimes comes from highly concentrated gear, other times, contaminated gear. You may just have an allergic type reaction to one of the compounds as well.

All at once? in the same pin and pin spot? How many ml? Yeah, many have had test and/or other aas flu- Sometimes comes from highly concentrated gear, other times, contaminated gear. You may just have an allergic type reaction to one of the compounds as well.

Yes all at once, same pin, in the buttucks.

Back