• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF member who looks like Michael Stipe

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
and also doesnt lift... and looks like AIDS.

first person to guess it gets $200 in store credit with PPL.

Here is a hint... he doesnt know how to pin and thats in his early posts

That Mr. T didn't seem to know how to pin at least for a while, but I never saw a pic of him other than the avi which is Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.

Skinny

I'm afraid I know who it is but I'll let you gear whores figure it out :)

The capn also does haha

Get Shredded!
Sumner ???? WTF !!!! I look like I lift , and I am not bald with a long beard asshole !!! I had to google the asshole , didn't even know who he was .... But if I had to guess and I am not trying to be mean , but he looks like Jersey Devil

That faggot prince

That faggot prince
Lol ... Whonis that Prince guy ???? He has a close up head shot for his avatar ???

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ... Whonis that Prince guy ???? He has a close up head shot for his avatar ???
He post shit everyday and nobody responds

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He sucks cock and runs this shit whole. He mostly sucks cock.

Sumner ???? WTF !!!! I look like I lift , and I am not bald with a long beard asshole !!! I had to google the asshole , didn't even know who he was .... But if I had to guess and I am not trying to be mean , but he looks like Jersey Devil

JFC man!!!

Read the question again. Who pisses and moans about PIP everytime he take a shot, doesn't lift and looks like
Michael Stipe?

Does JD resemble any of that? And do you know what JD's face looks like?

Maybe he has the same tile as you.

JFC man!!!

Read the question again. Who pisses and moans about PIP everytime he take a shot, doesn't lift and looks like
Michael Stipe?

Does JD resemble any of that? And do you know what JD's face looks like?
I don't know who cries about pip , seems like 99% of the ladies on here cry and piss about post injection pussy pain ... and yes I have seen JDs face

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who cries about pip , seems like 99% of the ladies on here cry and piss about post injection pussy pain ... and yes I have seen JDs face
It wasnt pretty

- - - Updated - - -

It wasnt pretty
Prove it dickhead..... you have never seen my face jerk off. I have seen your face and you look like a faggot. I am handsome.... a natural born man. Unlike your ugly ass

Back