• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

gear trade for fight!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If the admin or mods agree maybe we can have a gear pool for the upcoming fight..

members over 1000post and 3 year or longer join date..

I bet someone, Conner gets knocked out 5th round (pot - 2 x tren E 200 EP , Looking for super drol)

Mods may we??? Please!

I've got some good gearz from the shady sponsors of past that I won't use but I am willing to donate for a good cause.

The thing is they both win, they're each going to walk away with many millions of more dollars.

You know what's cool nowadays...... Billions.

Yet I still can't break a 100K a year..... my life sucks.

Im in... got lots of MLG gear to bet with.

My Olympus gear is better than your MLG gear. More pip means more results, right? No pain no gain.

You know what's cool nowadays...... Billions.

Yet I still can't break a 100K a year..... my life sucks.

We are all fucking spokes on a wheel. Very few ppl live well. Majority of ppl live paycheck to paycheck. They are literally a month or two of lost wages from being on the street.

Entertainment and the media serve as a distraction so we live our lives vicariously thru them and prevent us from rising up and overthrowing the govt.

At least in this country, the POSSIBILITY of getting ahead is a dream/reality. But it's like dangling a fucking carrot in front of you for the 82 years of your life. Until check mate.

I'm sitting pretty on some IA T500 would be happy to throw it into the pot. And don't worry, the painful baseball in your glute will be perfectly fine. Just pin it correctly.

and some old MLG dbol that got moisture in it and turned it into koolaid. Beggers can't be choosers folks :coffee:

I'm sitting pretty on some IA T500 would be happy to throw it into the pot. And don't worry, the painful baseball in your glute will be perfectly fine. Just pin it correctly.

and some old MLG dbol that got moisture in it and turned it into koolaid. Beggers can't be choosers folks :coffee:
If I pin the TB it will be like site enhancement. The boil will double the size of my delt

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

I will throw in an Olympus 50ml vial of Test, crystals and all, for those nostalgic brothers. Also, some Blueprint Tren.

LowT

52 pills of the original methadrol extreme with a expiration date of 12/13 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back