• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Create the body of your dreams!

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Create the body of your dreams!
I know,
Just another catchy title...
I just want to hear you about your personal choice if you can create the body of your dream. Picking up body part any where you want, from who you want!
Just to start (not 100% sure it will be my real choices... first sketch here, try to go off from traditional choices!)
I’ll go with:
Symmetry- Chuck Sipes
Vascularization- Rich Gaspari
Upper pec- Arnold
General whole Back- Dorian Yates
Lat-Sergio Oliva
Legs- Tom Platz
Calf- Nasser El Sombaty
Chest- Markus Ruhl
Shoulder- Kevin Levrone
Arms- Lee Priest (no Valentino or Mustafa here plz!!!)
For size!- Greg Kovacs

Your turn now!

Attachments

• Rich Gaspari.bmp
    147.9 KB · Views: 30
I just really seriously hope you're kidding about the Mustafa thing. I think anyone who takes physiques seriously wants to eradicate him from existence.

Symmetry- Flex Wheeler
Vascularization- Evan Centaponi
Upper pec- Mike Katz
General whole Back- Joel Stubbs
Lat-Johnnie Jackson
Legs- Branch Warren
Calf- Branch Warren
Chest- Mike Katz (I feel like this and the upper thing should be condensed just to chest.. lol)
Shoulder- Phil Heath
Arms- Yates, Cutler, Coleman, Greene, Heath, Gaspari, Centaponi, Haney, Bannout, Scott, and Freeman
For size!- Franco Columbo (I say this because he's almost the same height as me)

The picture speaks for itself!

v4s3f9.jpg

And what's sad is today that's what a "physique" competitor looks like.

MUSTAFA...
This bastard must spend all of his fucking money on Synthol... I’m sick about all attention and photo request he got from non educated peoples thinking this moron is huge, he got no forearms and I dream of a heavy curls challenge between him and I!
I don’t like bashing at people but he just discredit the sports I love....

Slyonepunch...or Arnold. Whole body

I feel like we have no real bodybuilding fans in here. This is a neat idea guys, lets participate.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel like we have no real bodybuilding fans in here. This is a neat idea guys, lets participate.

They might be too busy, looking at my new thread! ''just insane''

You're right, need more bro participating here, it's just for fun. Sometime I feel like to get some visit on your thread, you must post on AAS section, it's sad...
On my way to bed, hope you'll get some quality sleep tonight bud!

I mixed the terms up a bit as I couldn't find myself in all of them

Symmetry: Shawn Ray
Vascularity: Branch Warren
Conditioning: Andreas Munzer (by far)
Chest: Arnold Schwarznegger
Back: Dorian Yates
Legs: Ronnie Coleman / Tom Platz (Platz was way ahead of his time but Coleman was obviously bigger at the end)
Calf: Erik Fankhouser
Shoulder: Kevin Levrone
Arms: Phil Heath / Lee Priest
Overal size: Vic Richards

e9591-vicrichardsronniecoleman.jpg

Symmetry: Frank Zane
Conditioning: Dorian Yates
Back: Flex Wheeler
Legs: Dorian Yates
Calf: Branch Warren
Arms: Lou Ferrigno
Posing: Lee Labrada (had to add this one just because posing is so important in bodybuilding)

Symmetry: Frank Zane
Conditioning: Dorian Yates
Back: Flex Wheeler
Legs: Dorian Yates
Calf: Branch Warren
Arms: Lou Ferrigno
Posing: Lee Labrada (had to add this one just because posing is so important in bodybuilding)

So right about posing bro,
I'm still struggling with this part of the game...

symmetry:lee haney
conditioning:rich gaspari
chest: franco's was wicked thick and rippled.
back:dorian yates
legs: tom platz for sure!
shoulders:marcus ruhl
arms: phil heath
good thread, so many greats..all with there own strengths.

Im glad you agree bro. Posing is part of my training at least twice a week. And let me tell you 20 min or more of posing is a serious workout not to mention a great way to get some good seperation as well as shape. I feel like Lee Labrada was one of the best posers in the sport as well as Ed Corney. Hope this thread keeps going.

^ it was cool to see how important it was for the pro's back then make posing such a priority. And they used a lot of the principles from ballet to make it look so classic and effortless.

Im glad you agree bro. Posing is part of my training at least twice a week. And let me tell you 20 min or more of posing is a serious workout not to mention a great way to get some good seperation as well as shape. I feel like Lee Labrada was one of the best posers in the sport as well as Ed Corney. Hope this thread keeps going.

I'm still looking like possessed when posing! I flex like a beast between sets and it’s an amazing feeling but I just do this when training at home. In the gym, people think that I want to impress and that I’m a selfish juice head when posing in front of those giant mirrors!
I’m, according to my wife and, friends from the past, only moving great on a ring or in the bed, since posing is like dancing to me... lots of work!!!

Back