• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reps!!!

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I know I'm a rep and all, and I'm always willing to help out.. But when is it to much?

Only posting this this because I just can't with this guy anymore!

Fyi. I've been dealing with this guy for months helping basic questions... This last one I finally said enough...

Member: hi, can you tell me about hgh, what are the side effects...
Me: Google is your friend, there can be many
member: do you use hgh alone, do you need pct after? Are there side effects?
Me: you need to research before anything
member: I can't find, can you give me a connection
me: Google.com

Waiting for his reply....lol

seriously the wonders of people... How do these people survive on a daily basis?

Rant over

You dont have to hide Sumner's name bro make it public

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm telling you bro people don't do anymore research for themselves you can tell them if they ate dogshit it would amplify all compounds and they would do it just because you said it would. I've don't nothing but research. Everyone's different and everyone has different goals it's up to you to do the research and figure out for yourself what works best for you or if it's even worth it to run what your wanting. Pros vs cons

as a rep I would think you are only obligated to answer simple product and ordering questions... fuck these wanna be spoon fed guys...

any one have a good source for some organic dog shit? Vision said its the only way to run deca with out test.

Welcome to the newer generations....they want everything hand fed to them... research on their own is anathema.

At work, these same people want to only hit 1 button... 2 or more is too complicated. Then, after 3 monrhs, they bitch about no promotion....

Not all are like this, but far too many for my tastes. I prefer 40+ yr olds as employees - they work!

Welcome to the newer generations....they want everything hand fed to them... research on their own is anathema.

At work, these same people want to only hit 1 button... 2 or more is too complicated. Then, after 3 monrhs, they bitch about no promotion....

Not all are like this, but far too many for my tastes. I prefer 40+ yr olds as employees - they work!

Unless you're in my work. In that case the 40+ ppl including the owners are dumb founded with the thought of anything electronic.

Unless you're in my work. In that case the 40+ ppl including the owners are dumb founded with the thought of anything electronic.
But they still grind. Might be the hard and dumb way, but they work

IML Gear Cream!
But they still grind. Might be the hard and dumb way, but they work

True. One of them does. The others just expect everyone else to work for them. Sometimes I wonder how such stupid people can be filthy rich. Lol

So I know I'm a rep and all, and I'm always willing to help out.. But when is it to much?

Only posting this this because I just can't with this guy anymore!

Fyi. I've been dealing with this guy for months helping basic questions... This last one I finally said enough...

Member: hi, can you tell me about hgh, what are the side effects...
Me: Google is your friend, there can be many
member: do you use hgh alone, do you need pct after? Are there side effects?
Me: you need to research before anything
member: I can't find, can you give me a connection
me: Google.com

Waiting for his reply....lol

seriously the wonders of people... How do these people survive on a daily basis?

Rant over

Here's one of my last ones...."I just made an order, will they tell me where to send funds?"
Me...no today it's free!! Lol

Sweet - My lucky day- In that case, can I add more items to my order?
Here's one of my last ones...."I just made an order, will they tell me where to send funds?"
Me...no today it's free!! Lol

I went over to Sumner's road today but all I found was a mobile home....it was double wide though.

Attachments

• IMG_20170802_091019.jpg
    IMG_20170802_091019.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 57
I went over to Sumner's road today but all I found was a mobile home....it was double wide though.
He'll ya REHH nothing but a double wide !!!! That is how we does it !!!!! That is funny 😂, what state is that ?

You had me at google is your friend big boy;)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

He'll ya REHH nothing but a double wide !!!! That is how we does it !!!!! That is funny 😂, what state is that ?

Ga, I rode by did a double take and had to go back and take a pic for ya.....ha

As a rep for GanG we refuse to answer dumb questions that can easily be found on google.

Customer- how much pedigree should I feed my 24lb poodle

Me- nigga fuckjng google that shit bitch don't ask retarded questions my time is more valuable than this shit...... but for a small fee i will gladly answer it are u paying with visa or MasterCard

Then dont say shit fist person talks looses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao!! Bama don't let the fuckheads waste your time...hell I think Mighty Mouse is on to something...if they want you to do the research for them, make sure you're getting paid!! Time is money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
if this guy purchased from you I would say you need to answer his questions. maybe link them to google or a thread that already has the explanation

Back