• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH Ansomone 100 i.u. In Stock

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a reminder that Drugs Gear has Ansomone HGH available. $300 per kit of 100 i.u. plus 10 amps of bac water.

https://drugsgear.com/ansomone-100-iu-10-iu-per-vial

Dosage: 10 IU per vial

Total amount: 1 box, 10 HGH vials per box + 10 vials with bacteriostatic water
Component: Human Growth Hormone 191 Amino Acid

Attachments

• Ansomone USA-.JPG
    Ansomone USA-.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 73
How long would this last me?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Depends on how many ius you take per day and how many days per week. But not long at all. Sounds like you don't have any experience at all

Depends on how many ius you take per day and how many days per week. But not long at all. Sounds like you don't have any experience at all
No experience at all. Just trying to get for the recover/fat loss properties to enhance my performance, not looking to get over 10 lbs of muscle with it.

No experience at all. Just trying to get for the recover/fat loss properties to enhance my performance, not looking to get over 10 lbs of muscle with it.

Well what you should do is post your age, height, weight, body fat percentage and years lifting along with any experience with aas, and any other peptides. You could do that in the new member section and you will get the help you need

Well what you should do is post your age, height, weight, body fat percentage and years lifting along with any experience with aas, and any other peptides. You could do that in the new member section and you will get the help you need
Thanks man, that sounds like a plan.

how long will it take to Canada? how can you get customs.

How can you get customs? Huh? If you're asking how it gets past customs then that's just stupid. Nobody is going to tell you this. It's magic

IML Gear Cream!
How you guys run your hgh? Everyday or every other day?

How you guys run your hgh? Everyday or every other day?

I run 3 i.u.'s everyday but some people are happy running 5 days on and 2 days off (or 3 on 1 off). Seeing what your goals are I'd run 3 or 4 i.u.'s per day.

Bump

Back