• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Milo's Deca/test blend (one last chance for this bulk) or I jump ship!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's not old news that Milo "vision" hates blends, and last winter Test/Deca EP crippled me, just me though, everyone else seemed to whether well from it, start pussy I suppose..I don't normally promote blends or even mention there usage, I'm a take a ml for a ml kinda guy, no need to cut corners.. However, by solid just started using blends and he is a carbon copy of me all day, he actually added more Test/deca solo to his blend with zero issues..

I think Im gonna take this approach and give it a whirl.. upper management may scold me for this thread, but I'm transparent as they come and if I don't like a product, I'll say it, sorry charlie its how it goes around these parts!

So far... Left VG t/d blend with teste same with right vg... glutes got about 2ml deca (no issues hrs ago"
TestE
Deac 250+
With the addition of the Test/Deca blend
Dbol 50-60

(total 1g deca, testE 1500 mgs )

medications and supp - 5-HTP, BP Med ANTENOLOL 50MGS, potassium, BCAA's, GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 with DAC 2mg, Provirion 50mgs, Caber 0.5 E5D, .5 Adex E4D

JUY0td.jpg

SEvYTF.jpg
EV1hh5.jpg
zedhJS.jpg

Will follow along

Have u or anyone for that matter used any EP gear that caused any discomfort let alone pain?...i for one have not. Its good to know that even a higher dosed blend is even pain free....good stuff

Ironlion@securenym.net

Honestly, just the one blend... But I ditched it and gave it to a buddy, and he had zero issues..So far most of the products have zero to minimal pip..The blend this time around is painless.. I never done well with blends, no matter the lab..
I'm exited that its working so well because I need the room for more oil!

Have u or anyone for that matter used any EP gear that caused any discomfort let alone pain?...i for one have not. Its good to know that even a higher dosed blend is even pain free....good stuff

Ironlion@securenym.net
Yes. The water based test and tren base has a nice bite to it. But that's unavoidable with water based gear. Totally worth it for the sick workouts you get when pinning it preWO

Yes. The water based test and tren base has a nice bite to it. But that's unavoidable with water based gear. Totally worth it for the sick workouts you get when pinning it preWO

yes... there is NOTHING you can do for the pip...nothing... its a mess!

Back