• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has This happened to anyone else before?

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i was on my way to work about 2:30 pm.
I go through the tolls and all of a sudden its sounds like a dam shotgun went off next to me. I look over and and see this. Either my wife or children left a full can of coke in my car. I guess due to the heat and some bouncing around caused the lid to explode . rip open..
It isnt nearly as hot as it has been. Holy shit... Soda everywhere. I thought i was in the city .
b660f505cfc4ac76aa9a7ffee3292b61.jpg
3655b4eaa8e0a12d593199fcea119673.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Never had that happen in a car before but my wife used to leave cans of diet Mt Dew in the freezer with same results.

Yeah I had a 6 pack of Diet Dr. Peppers do that in the summer

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Dam cant imagine. Smh, i honestly thought someone blew a tire or hit the wall going into the tunnel. Sounded like a shotgun .. Im glad i was driving my car and not my wife. She would of crashed for sure.

Dam cant imagine. Smh, i honestly thought someone blew a tire or hit the wall going into the tunnel. Sounded like a shotgun .. Im glad i was driving my car and not my wife. She would of crashed for sure.

Luckily I wasn't in the car! I just came out and found burst cans and drink all over the ceiling and seats. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had a guy tell me once he left a can of white marking paint on his dash and it did the same thing.

Yup back in the day I had about 6 cans go out of a case. I forgot the shit in the trunk. If was diet so it wasnt too bad.

Don't blame it on wife or children man we all know you like that high fructose corn syrup that'll clean ur toilet bowl drink pwo😂😂

I have had a cologne bottle explode though. That was fucked up. Glass for years

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I talked to them today and let them see the pics!! First thing that happened was my wife told my eldest daughter to go get the sodas out of the van!! Its bad enough when you fix your seat into a certain position. And you go to get in your car and almost break a leg on the steering wheel because the seat is pulled up so far lol..The car sits low to the ground, and the seat reminds me of my old camaro. Flat on the floor. Legs straight out in front . We also have an Odyssey for the fam! Big difference in how the seats are situated and how you sit.

I had a guy tell me once he left a can of white marking paint on his dash and it did the same thing.
Oh dam, i bet that wasnt a pretty site.

Yup back in the day I had about 6 cans go out of a case. I forgot the shit in the trunk. If was diet so it wasnt too bad.
At least it was the trunk... This was in the passenger side door!! No big deal. This is a car i had gotten specifically for work. Good miles, good price. Nothing fancy.. Actually the first vehicle without leather heated seats... I miss them in my previous trucks.. They were great in the cold and after a workout. Daydream

Dang, never heard of that happening. Time to clean the benz.
Haha.. Benz.. Try passat! 6kids. 1 wife, 3 are girls! Money goes faster than toilet paper in my house..

I had a whole 12 pack do that to me once. Took forever to clean out of the carpet

My old welder left a 3 pack of michelada tall cans in his work rig one day and they blew up. The clam broth or whatever in the Clamato made his truck smell like horrible rotten fish for months

My old welder left a 3 pack of michelada tall cans in his work rig one day and they blew up. The clam broth or whatever in the Clamato made his truck smell like horrible rotten fish for months
Shit about ten years ago I stopped at a bar on friday night after work and someone came in selling jumbo shrimp so of course I bought a 10 pounds , after too many drinks I went home and parked the truck and did family stuff all weekend well Monday open up the door there is rotten shrimp all over the leather seats and the smell from the shrimp baking in Florida summer heat all weekend. I could smell that shit for a month.

I had a whole 12 pack do that to me once. Took forever to clean out of the carpet
Im glad that coke wasnt next to me or left in the cEnter console.. This thread would have been more verbal!! On my part.. Haha

That sucks. And a 12 pack to boot. Ugh.
About a quarter of the coke can went everywhere. Glad it was in that mug. It kept the can in an upright position. And held the rest of the soda... Luckily.

Never seen that happen ...lol. Probably woulda scared the shite out of me

Ironlion@securenym.net
Dreal. How you doing? If it would have been next to me. Maybe!! But its always loud at work. Now if i visually would have seen it , when it happened i might have jerked away. .. Glad i didnt see it.

Dreal. How you doing? If it would have been next to me. Maybe!! But its always loud at work. Now if i visually would have seen it , when it happened i might have jerked away. .. Glad i didnt see it.

Im good bro ...and i guess of u are on the grounds at work but i was thinkin like goin down the interstate holy crap that would have got my attention lol.

Ironlion@securenym.net

Im good bro ...and i guess of u are on the grounds at work but i was thinkin like goin down the interstate holy crap that would have got my attention lol.

Ironlion@securenym.net
I was on the interstate. But had slowed down for tolls, juat as i picked up speed and was about to enter the tunnel.. It happened.

Back