• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hope this isn't true

TheChosen1Speaks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So sent funds to domestic source who is a sponsor and communicated like ten times before funds sent. Now I get no response from after sending funds. Asked for track a couple times and crickets. I have been doing this for a while and it's not good business to ignore especially when they listed you can contact for track. Domestic is usually quick. What do I do at this point? I pm rep and they responded email is quicker but no response back via email at all??

Who is it ? How long has it been , if you have done everything you claim with no help than put them on blast

I would message the rep again.

If you don't get an answer post in this sub to notify members of your experience.

Sucks bc I have my go to sources but heard this stuff was good. Kicking myself in ass now. No response in a week by email I should have got by now domestic shipping.

I know people don't want to blast a sponsor but if there is a problem and everyone is scared to speak up you could save some people some cash by exposing a potential problem

I know people don't want to blast a sponsor but if there is a problem and everyone is scared to speak up you could save some people some cash by exposing a potential problem

I will speak up... the source in question is Robo... i have never seen one bad thing about the guy so i dont really understand why the OP is being ignored.
he followed procedure and is simply asking for a response.... lets hope robo takes care of this

Thanks for this thread.

I will speak up... the source in question is Robo... i have never seen one bad thing about the guy so i dont really understand why the OP is being ignored.
he followed procedure and is simply asking for a response.... lets hope robo takes care of this

Good looking out bro, hate when people make these threads then pussy foot around saying they don't wanna say the name.....then don't make the thread lol...

Good looking out bro, hate when people make these threads then pussy foot around saying they don't wanna say the name.....then don't make the thread lol...

well the chosen 1 is a good dude. he wasnt being a pussy , but he didnt want to throw a what has been known as a very reputable guy under the bus without giving a bit more time. he is just frustrated and a bit sickened as he may be out a decent bit of cash. anyway i hope its just some sort of mis communication.
we shall see. but lots of guys dont say anything out of fear that they will be bashed.. OP knows the game and how to play . its not his first rodeo.
so lets hope this helps him get some answers.... i would advise not ordering until he gets a resolution . i know i certainly wouldn't

well the chosen 1 is a good dude. he wasnt being a pussy , but he didnt want to throw a what has been known as a very reputable guy under the bus without giving a bit more time. he is just frustrated and a bit sickened as he may be out a decent bit of cash. anyway i hope its just some sort of mis communication.
we shall see. but lots of guys dont say anything out of fear that they will be bashed.. OP knows the game and how to play . its not his first rodeo.
so lets hope this helps him get some answers.... i would advise not ordering until he gets a resolution . i know i certainly wouldn't

Good deal, and just to clarify i wasn't calling him a pussy, I said pussy footing around lol. I know he's a good guy.

Apparently, there was an email problem. I have been informed that it will be corrected and he will do me right. I didn't want to post openly about this and was hoping it could get resolved. I was just following what I thought was procedure and getting some advice on how to properly handle my next move. I didn't want to bash any sponsor before I was 100% sure it was a bad deal and still I am not bashing anyone out in public. If I would have got a PM I would have spoke candidly to anyone that sent me a request in private forum.

I have been informed today by sponsor that this will be rectified. I will let everyone know when such rectification occurs. I will also let everyone know the quality of the gear. I have done a lot of gear and will know real quick how good it is as many of you who truely do this will understand what I am talking about.

Shit happens this isn't Walmart I get that. What makes a sponsor great is how they handle such problems we will see.

Apparently, there was an email problem. I have been informed that it will be corrected and he will do me right. I didn't want to post openly about this and was hoping it could get resolved. I was just following what I thought was procedure and getting some advice on how to properly handle my next move. I didn't want to bash any sponsor before I was 100% sure it was a bad deal and still I am not bashing anyone out in public. If I would have got a PM I would have spoke candidly to anyone that sent me a request in private forum.

I have been informed today by sponsor that this will be rectified. I will let everyone know when such rectification occurs. I will also let everyone know the quality of the gear. I have done a lot of gear and will know real quick how good it is as many of you who truely do this will understand what I am talking about.

Shit happens this isn't Walmart I get that. What makes a sponsor great is how they handle such problems we will see.

Glad to hear things are looking up

That's great and no harm no foul.

Only problem is when someone has a problem and cannot tell members it turns into a shit fest trying to figure out which source is going south.

But that was not the case here. Robo has a great reputation and it would be out of character for them bail on paying clients.

Just a thought. I received e-mails from customers who said they are not getting any response from me. Looks like e-mails I sent to them were going directly to a spam folder and customers didnt check this folder.
Maybe same thing happened with Robo e-mails?
Id suggest to check spam folder.

DS is correct. Always check your "Junk" folder. If you're not getting a reply, that's where it often is.

the more I hear of this story the more suspect it sounds to me....
more will be revealed... my advise still stands.. I would not order from robo
right now... we saw a similar situation where DS had an imposter taking peoples money... But unlike Robo ,, DS came right out and told everyone beware and do not send ... don't see robo doing this.....this, so take it for what its worth

Agreed, this happens often hopefully all is well.
Just a thought. I received e-mails from customers who said they are not getting any response from me. Looks like e-mails I sent to them were going directly to a spam folder and customers didnt check this folder.

Get Shredded!
I've had several orders with robo always went smooth.

Can't agree more. I used to talk with my customer by email back and forth, and suddenly he didn't answer me when the topic hasn't ended yet. Then a few days later when I contact him by skype, he told me he didn't get my last email and was wondering why I suddenly disappeared. In the end, he found my email in his spam folder.

Its not a problem were is could go into junk email. There are too different emails on old and one new. Old email which was used forever went bad and hacked and a new email was created. Order apparently went to old email the week it was hacked and apparently scammer got the money. Robo did cover the package and sent an extra vile it arrived yesterday expedited shipping. Now as for the gear quality that is still to be determined. I just think the source should make this public to avoid problems, but its not business so I can't say how to run it.

Its not a problem were is could go into junk email. There are too different emails on old and one new. Old email which was used forever went bad and hacked and a new email was created. Order apparently went to old email the week it was hacked and apparently scammer got the money. Robo did cover the package and sent an extra vile it arrived yesterday expedited shipping. Now as for the gear quality that is still to be determined. I just think the source should make this public to avoid problems, but its not business so I can't say how to run it.
So he got hacked and the hacker got your money but Robo sent out your pack anyhow... That's not something every source would do so props to him.

So now you got your reply from that supplier? How's the quality they supply u?

They always communicate up until funds are sent. Then there is always an excuse about communication or a medical emergency.

- - - Updated - - -

Im speaking in general terms and not specific.

Too early to tell on review full review. I am one week in one his tren a/mast prop/test prop blend and npp single vial. So far getting much harder so thats a great sign. Muscles are filling up nicely. Yeah I will continue to post update on robo product. Yes he did send product even though scammer got funds....

if you go look at the robo forum he still has is old email address posted as a sticky at the very top of the page.. sure the banner is changed but why not change that sticky so someone doesn't accidentally send the scammer /hacker money.. also why not post a waning about said scammer and old email.. just seems to me if this guy is as meticulous as he claims to be. that would have been done LONG ago..

out of my all my orders in past 15 yrs---it seems every once in awhile you need to bitch publicly to get a simple response -----i have only had to twice out of a lot of orders but it happens

Back