• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Love Going On All the Rides....so much fun!!

That's the damn truth! That looks like it started to fall apart and crashed into something solid. The pain and suffering must of been beyond words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I don't go on them

That horrible! I will only do the rides at Disney, would not trust those fly by night state fairs.

hahah thats soo true. last time i rode a ride it was the "305" its a badass ride. but the thing had some flimsy restraints and this ride literally drops straight down for 300ft. im a big guy and was 100%suspended in air only thing keeping me in was the restraint. im a pretty big dude and i could almost feel the restraint give out with my weight pushing against it.

thats sad. i went to disney land when i was young. there was a single spot open on the ride so we let the girl behind us who was by herself go in front so everyone i was with could ride together. low and behold that ride the chick went on got stuck halfway through

IML Gear Cream!
thats sad. i went to disney land when i was young. there was a single spot open on the ride so we let the girl behind us who was by herself go in front so everyone i was with could ride together. low and behold that ride the chick went on got stuck halfway through
Well that happens all the time at Disney, but ain't nobody dying when its a small world shuts down.

Meth and a screwdriver don't mix well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the very end if you go through it basically frame by fram you can see those two people just flying through the air. The last guy flying really had some air.

Back