• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why choose Entourage Hormones?

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why choose Entourage?

We would like to express our greatest gratitude for taking the time to check us out. Here at Entourage we strive to give clients the most comprehensive and reliable service possible.

Why should you choose us? Here are a few key points that we feel make us a great choice..

*We are the most affordable in the country
*We offer Deca for prescription
*We include HCG with all treatment plans
*24/7 access to your provider
*Effortless monthly meetings with provider (via phone or computer)
*Most knowledgable in the industry-providers well versed in AAS
*Highest patient satisfaction scores and highly reviewed (hundreds of 5 star google reviews)

We are here to help you live a happier healthier life.

Contact us today or visit the website for more info and to get signed up.

Thanks

I have a question...

Is this a legitimate TRT Clinic, as in providing a legitimate prescription for meds and requiring regular blood work etc?

If so, why advertise to a group of people who are obviously predisposed to what a doctor would call "abusing" the hormones you offer? It seems like that would be a conflict of interest and/or a violation of your perceived responsibility as doctors/whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question...

Is this a legitimate TRT Clinic, as in providing a legitimate prescription for meds and requiring regular blood work etc?

If so, why advertise to a group of people who are obviously predisposed to what a doctor would call "abusing" the hormones you offer? It seems like that would be a conflict of interest and/or a violation of your perceived responsibility as doctors/whatever.

Yes sir it is legitiment....the reason for joining the boards was simple....Many many bodybuilders do abuse hormones you are correct, which leaves them unable to produce them on their own....Which is why we are here....we do not send out more medicine than is needed each month to keep levels proper, so there will be no abusing our hormones.

What people choose to do or have done on their own which has left them in the situation on needing TRT is irrelevant...what matters is that they are ready to do things the right way ....which is why we are here...to help guys that need it.

Hope this answers your question .

I have a question...

They are not going to be shipping you a cycle, judgmentalist. They are going to start you at 200mg weekly (well within therapeutic range) and then shoot for 1000 or so on your bloods (again within range, even if at the high end).

They are not going to put your bloods at 5000 and help you win a bodybuilding contest. They are not shipping you tren. They will not treat you if your testosterone is high and probably will not treat you if you are young.

This is the PERFECT place to advertise because all you fuckers have ruined your natural testosterone production, leaving you with diagnosable hypogonadism, a condition that can actually be treated by a doctor legitimately through testosterone injections.

They are not going to be shipping you a cycle, judgmentalist. They are going to start you at 200mg weekly (well within therapeutic range) and then shoot for 1000 or so on your bloods (again within range, even if at the high end).

They are not going to put your bloods at 5000 and help you win a bodybuilding contest. They are not shipping you tren. They will not treat you if your testosterone is high and probably will not treat you if you are young.

This is the PERFECT place to advertise because all you fuckers have ruined your natural testosterone production, leaving you with diagnosable hypogonadism, a condition that can actually be treated by a doctor legitimately through testosterone injections.

Thank you sir, you hit the nail on the head.

Thanks. Okay question two:

I'm currently on TRT through another clinic. I'm paying about $200 a month. They send me 200mg Test-C per week, 100units of HCG per week and they just bumped my Anastrozole to 1mg a week.

I wouldn't mind saving $100 a month. I also wouldn't mind trying Deca if it is warranted. However, all my current lab work will show T levels right in the zone due to my current ongoing TRT.

Is there a procedure by which I could transition to Entourage without disrupting my TRT?

I realize the answer to this question might be "call 'em and find out" but I thought it was worth a shot. :)

I'm currently on TRT through another clinic. I'm paying about $200 a month. They send me 200mg Test-C per week, 100units of HCG per week and they just bumped my Anastrozole to 1mg a week.

I wouldn't mind saving $100 a month. I also wouldn't mind trying Deca if it is warranted. However, all my current lab work will show T levels right in the zone due to my current ongoing TRT.

Is there a procedure by which I could transition to Entourage without disrupting my TRT?

I realize the answer to this question might be "call 'em and find out" but I thought it was worth a shot. :)

Yes there are absolutely ways to work around that in order to create a smooth transition.

Yes there are absolutely ways to work around that in order to create a smooth transition.
Yeah, I'm not the rep, but normally bloodwork from your doctor's office or even your own labs when on TRT works for a new doctor. I have transferred before using labs from my old doctor and my own labs pulled with an explanation of my current regimen. In fact, I am going to do so again soon because of the whacky prescription I currently have (150 every other week!). My current doc also does not understand TRT, testosterone half lives, and other issues that are important.

Its probably not a problem to transfer with this doctor either. Don't come off. There is no reason to crash your levels, and that is unhealthy for your body anyway.

I too would be interested in transitioning. My current TRT provider has raised the cost a couple times on me, and its getting pretty expensive. How would a person work to transfer clinics?

Following up on this ^^^
How long is the $99 month good for and how often are price increases made?

IML Gear Cream!
As far as I know the $99 is good indefinitely...Dont think there is a time limit or price increase.

So it's $99 per month.
No extra fees or charges?
Is there an initial consultation fee?
And I'm assuming I'd have a teleconference with one of your in house docs every month?
I would also be transferring from another national provider..........

Thank you!

So it's $99 per month.
No extra fees or charges?
Is there an initial consultation fee?
And I'm assuming I'd have a teleconference with one of your in house docs every month?
I would also be transferring from another national provider..........

Thank you!
Correct

- - - Updated - - -

99$ a month for..... 200mg test per week? Hcg dosage? Price for deca per month?
Yes sir...50-100iu Hcg per week i believe

Sounds like Deca is an extra $40 per month

That is a damn good price if we are talking 200mg a week.... 50-100iu hcg, my current try has me at 500iu twice a week, I bump down to 250 twice a week. Would 50 be enough?

I hate to be the ass at the party but if you're a candidate for TRT it is a lot cheaper to go through your PCP. If you don't have insurance then maybe these clinics are ok but damn. $100 a month? Watson Cyp is $50 a vial. HCG is cheap AF.

Does your price include blood work? Does it inlclude a script for an AI?

I hate to be the ass at the party but if you're a candidate for TRT it is a lot cheaper to go through your PCP. If you don't have insurance then maybe these clinics are ok but damn. $100 a month? Watson Cyp is $50 a vial. HCG is cheap AF.

Does your price include blood work? Does it inlclude a script for an AI?
Yes a AI script is included..and not all PCP will do TRT and not everyone has insurance...this is a great deal

I can see my pcp saying he doesn't do trt. Gonna ask him next time I see him but I can see him sending me elsewhere. He is eager to pass out referrals

Also didn't want to take away from the fact I still think $99 for entourage is a great deal. No hassle of waiting for appts at the dr. Sounds very very convenient. Still deciding tho if I want to take the plunge

Get Shredded!
I can see my pcp saying he doesn't do trt. Gonna ask him next time I see him but I can see him sending me elsewhere. He is eager to pass out referrals

Yeah most Primarys won't mess with it and honestly most don't know enough about it for me personally to be willing to put my trust in them regarding the situation...This is what Dr B does..it is his specialty. It's not for everyone but for the guys who it is for, this is a wonderful deal and extremely convenient.

I'm on legit TRT and its more expensive then most people realize. Twice per year I have to see the doc and get labs. My deductable is $50 per visit. Testosterone costs me $15 per month. Adex another $15 per month. My insurance will not cover HCG so thats $100 per bottle.

$99 per month for all the meds listed is good.

I'm on legit TRT and its more expensive then most people realize. Twice per year I have to see the doc and get labs. My deductable is $50 per visit. Testosterone costs me $15 per month. Adex another $15 per month. My insurance will not cover HCG so thats $100 per bottle.

Thank you for the feedback man. We are trying our best to make it as easy and inexpensive as possible for guys to get on the road the living a better quality of life.

my issue is why in the hell do most drs require people to be 35ish years of age regardless of how low their nattu production might be. so much for avoiding therapeutic nihilism.
some dude who wishes he had a vagina can go get his pickle hacked off and on estrogen but god forbid a man under 35 wanting to maximize the rest of his more youthful years.

Must not have looked hard enough lol

Big true... just saw it. So many come and go. Does your boss happen to carry inject aminos and vits like say a Defy?

A b12 and maybe a glutathione preperation via script is always interesting.

About the same... test cyp 200mg weekly compounded with adex 1mg is $31 monthly... but my check ups every 6 months are cheap.

and i dont use hcg... but he does script me var

Back