• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's up guys!

Deathlete

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself.. I am Deathlete... "death metal athlete"... . Lifting heavy weight and playing heavy ass music! Currently running test E @ 500 a week and Tren E @600 a week... making good gains but really need to work on my nutrition so that's a work in progress... anyway just wanted to say hi I'm enjoying reading the forums and learning new stuff and hearing about everyone's experiences!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
good to see you on the form brother about time you got on it will get a lot of info from other people here as well as from me

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

good to see you on the form brother about time you got on it will get a lot of info from other people here as well as from me

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thanks brother looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome Aboard

Welcome to the forum brother! Plenty of great info available here. Have a look around and feel free to ask questions, we are here to help!

Looking forward to your progress. Welcome aboard!

six pack without really dieting.. i guess that tren you have is real

Back