• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else take clen?

babyhulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently at 100mg a day, cramps are fucking horrible!!! It gives me headaches and i get shakey too, but i don't notice the shakiness, my gf does, that stuff doesn't really bother me but the cramps SUCK!! Anyone else have experience with this?

I got cramping pretty bad too at only 80mg/day. Are you taking taurine and drinking tons of water? Supposed to help with cramps but I didn't stay at elevated dosage long enough to find out.

Yes, i take mega men sport, fish oil, taurine, and milk thistle daily, and the only thing i drink is water, tea, coffee, and milk. I go through 4 to 6 bottles of water a day. I was told by a freind that if i eat a couple bananas each morning it'll help a bit with the clen cramps.

You guys mean mcg. 100mg of clen would kill you.
Anyways, clen is hit and miss mostly. I'm not saying its 100% but in my opinion the best method to clen use is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off pyramiding the dosage as you go by 20mcg/day. The sides mean it's working so unless it's unbearable, continue.

More water. More bananas. More taurine.

Some people say pickles and pickle juice help.

I'm on 80mcg of the real bulgarian stuff and I had too much cramping today to get a good workout. Little shakey and hot too when moving up stairs etc but other than that, good stuff.

I like running it with ketotifen. That way I can run it no breaks 6-8 weeks. I take 1mg of ketotifen at night before bed. It keeps my clen VERY effective at just 60-80mcgs. The benefits are awesome. Steady results. Steady reasonable dosage.

I'm upping to 120 tomorrow, and yes I meant mcg. It's definitely working, shakes doesn't bother me, headaches isn't a big deal I just take a ibuprofen. The worst part is the cramps. I took more taurine and added another banana to my breakfast and they're not AS bad, but still shitty. I drink ALOT of water as it is.

I'm upping to 120 tomorrow, and yes I meant mcg. It's definitely working, shakes doesn't bother me, headaches isn't a big deal I just take a ibuprofen. The worst part is the cramps. I took more taurine and added another banana to my breakfast and they're not AS bad, but still shitty. I drink ALOT of water as it is.

Ibuprofen will affect your gains if you're taking a lot or doing it over a long period of time.

At least you know the clen is legit! What source?

IML Gear Cream!
I loathe and detest clen. The tachycardia, the shakes, the oddball sweats out of no where, the cramps, and in the worst places. I couldn't sleep for more then an hour or so a night. I was cranky, irritable, and cardio went to shit (I expected it to be better). I did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and went up to 80mcgs liquid, and that was too much. I then ran caps for 10 days at 75mcgs and same shit.

Never again will I touch clen. I am pretty damn stim tolerant too. I piss DMAA, and shit ECA+Y. I use DNP now and for all of the horror stories about how bad the sides are etc...it is nothing compared to what clen does to me, way more effective too.

@Rainier, the clen is GRanabolic. Everything from then has been TOP NOTCH!! It's definately working. Glad I decided to start cycling it like I did, I have ALOT of it. I'm only on til the end of the week, I'm cycling it with t3, I was told it'll lose effectiveness doing so?? I'm trying to do as much cutting as I can right now. My diets pretty good, I cut down alot on sugar, it sucks but I've been using less then half of what I normally have been, it was the only weakness in my diet, so I had to knock it out. Glad I did, because only after a week i'm noticing a difference in the amount of fat i've been cutting. I'm really working on my abs bigtime. I'm a big dude now, well compared to before. I'm just crazy worried about pct. I might need some pointers from you in the near future.

Back