• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

safe-mail down??

I just tried to email somebody from mine to that persons safe mail address and it said user not found like his email address just disappeared idk what the hell is wrong cause I just emailed him yesterday

Mine is being a dick idk what the hells up I swear there's more problems with safe mail then it's worth

Had problems this afternoon for a couple hours but everything seems to be fine now.

Not funny but more than likely true ...FEDS

I just tried mine as well and I just keep getting login error. I got a lot of shit in mine. I hope it's not jacked up for good.

Get Shredded!
It keeps saying login error

Mine has been saying the same thing all day. It says login error, but it's a different login error that it normally shows if you make a typo trying to log in. I don't know if I should create a new account with them or not. What other free email providers are good? My source can't accept anything from hushmail. How about gmail?

Hope so. Have not had this happen to me before. Had me a little worried.

Anyone else having problems logging in?

I am getting the same thing, however I tried some old accounts and they worked. I find that strange. I actually tried 2 old accounts and both logged in no problems. But my current one has that error message pop up.

Has me worried, especially when I only use that email for discreet services.

It was down for me all day yesterday. No error message, just wouldn't connect as if the site was down. It came back online about 4:00 pm, and I haven't had any problems since. Strange, very strange.

Back