• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here Are The Facebook Insiders Who Got Rid of Their Stock...

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Interesting article! My money says it's going to fall even further. Facebook was overvalued from the start. The estimate was ridiculous considering what their sheet looked like... I can't tell if the IPO was just poorly managed or if it's pump and dump on some ridiculous scale.

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-insiders-sold-stock-2012-8

Thoughts?

Pump and dump... It.seems like too many facts about the revenue stream were hidden or not fully disclosed... Like the fact that more users are viewing on mobile devices and don't get the adds...

Just my opinion

FB is a money making and info gathering scam from the start.

It was expected. No body pay membership fee to surf and use facebook. Mostly users are young people, housewives and people that have a lot of free time but no job. I think everybody get scam by FB.

Which one in particular :D

Shit the specific name of the campaign is escaping me right now...It's the initiative to get people to share their stories on how Facebook has completely changed their lives for the better. The latest story FB published was some kid in Indonesia who had traumatic brain injury and facebook helped him remember his life and his family, really desperate stuff.

And yes, this in the midst of their frantic attempt to convince investors that they are going to make money of FB mobile :hmm:

I wonder what will happen once FB employees can begin selling their stock?

Shit the specific name of the campaign is escaping me right now...It's the initiative to get people to share their stories on how Facebook has completely changed their lives for the better. The latest story FB published was some kid in Indonesia who had traumatic brain injury and facebook helped him remember his life and his family, really desperate stuff.

And yes, this in the midst of their frantic attempt to convince investors that they are going to make money of FB mobile :hmm:

I wonder what will happen once FB employees can begin selling their stock?

I saw a few of these "stories" on a news show, the name escapes me. But it was a story on how a few people found parents that gave them up for adoption. And on how FB helps LE in solving so many crimes.

It says a lot about the company that they have to run such ridiculous sob-story PR to get some confidence in their company.

In regards to employees, as long as they're getting paid a decent salary (which is not too bad at FB), they'll stick around until they can dump their stock and then hop aboard the next big thing in the valley. If it were me, I'd put in applications for Google and Amazon as soon as I dumped the stock. The long-term potential for growth at FB is low, not something I would keep around in a portfolio.

It says a lot about the company that they have to run such ridiculous sob-story PR to get some confidence in their company.

In regards to employees, as long as they're getting paid a decent salary (which is not too bad at FB), they'll stick around until they can dump their stock and then hop aboard the next big thing in the valley. If it were me, I'd put in applications for Google and Amazon as soon as I dumped the stock. The long-term potential for growth at FB is low, not something I would keep around in a portfolio.

Yeah. Word on the street is they can sell it pretty soon.

It's interesting, Zuckerberg has been quoted so many times saying Facebook was never meant to be a "business"...

Maybe part of the reason I do very little with FB, hah.

Some of the pics people post on FB dealing with crimes or growing weed is beyond me. Your almost glad they got caught, can't corrupt the gene pool in jail.

Yeah. Word on the street is they can sell it pretty soon.

It's interesting, Zuckerberg has been quoted so many times saying Facebook was never meant to be a "business"...

Time to short it

It wad the smart move a few months ago... Now I'm not so sure
There are always those who go the opposite way of conventional wisdom, and it can be very rewarding at times. When you look at the list of big players/people with enhanced knowledge selling facebook though, it's pretty clear which way it's going.

Besides, their potential for future growth (both in terms of profit and users) is limited.

take a look at are congress they have inide info all the time and use it. but its not illegal for them

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
The amount of information they have is startling, and yet they can't really figure out how to use it effectively for profit. I recently vacationed in Hilton head, SC. I didn't not mention it as at on FB, but I did mention it once--only once--in a PM to a friend (not an open post). Within 48 hours advertisements for Hilton Head rentals and foreclosures appeared on my ad-line.

Amazing!

And yet all they can imagine to do is run banner ads.... surely there's more brain power there than that?

Ronn

The amount of information they have is startling, and yet they can't really figure out how to use it effectively for profit. I recently vacationed in Hilton head, SC. I didn't not mention it as at on FB, but I did mention it once--only once--in a PM to a friend (not an open post). Within 48 hours advertisements for Hilton Head rentals and foreclosures appeared on my ad-line.

Amazing!

And yet all they can imagine to do is run banner ads.... surely there's more brain power there than that?

Ronn

You have FB on your phone? I'm sure they used your standalone GPS service to geolocate your ass!

Amazing!

Ronn

Big brother is watching.

Back