• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much?

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much?
Ok guys, to be honest, I just had a loud talk with my wife about the money I spend on my body; she thinks it’s way too much...
Now I need your honest though on this; if you can choose from a 6’3 and 145lbs slimjim or a 5’2 and 225lbs with 30% bf obese, which one would you pick as a private trainer? On my side, I’ll run back home for sure!
Let’s be honest here, it’s mostly all about cosmetic purpose, how we look help peoples to make their first impression about us!
I just bought her (my wife Isabelle) a new Chevy Orlando LTZ (Fucking full equipped) because the Grand Caravan is too big for her... If I put money on myself, it’s also because my sorry ass is my business card!
I want to know how much you guys are spending on yourself. (If total with gear included just separate gear from sup) I don’t calculate food here as peoples who don’t train can also spend big money on their food!
Also, since the money can be a little tight for some bro on this board, I’ve plan to have a complete supplements review here in order to share what’s work for real and what’s a pure scam. In that way, you won’t spend some hardly earn money on total garbage!
I’ll be happy to get everyone’s input or personal experience.
I’ll start this tomorrow by posting pictures of the products, first use impression, long term use impression, and list of hot buy or scammer. I also get some free stuff from different manufacturer to test drive their product so; I think we can learn alot by educating our self all together!
TO RESULTS AND NO WASTE OF MONEY!
Talk soon guys.
Sly.

C’mon guys 11 views and no reply yet, let’s team up with this. We’ll all be winner in the end.

I don't consistently spend a lot of money on myself but I do like nice things. When I by gear i'm on the 500 plan. That's how much i'm willing to loose if something were to go wrong and that usually lasts a couple maybe 3 months. Recent purchases have been: got motorcycle painted with airbrushed basics...$4300, some new pants and a couple shirts...$350, a new pair of boots...$58 and I did but about a $1000 in gear this month. That's about it.

Well...I'm currently a rep for a company so I get my prewo and my protein for free for the month. I buy my vitamins and shit which doesn't cost a lot at all ($20 maybe).
With gear...I buy in bulk so I don't have to buy for a while. I just spent about $280 on test but got enough for a few months worth.
Without the rep...I'd be spending about $30/month on prewo and about $100/month on protein. That's really the only supps I purchase. The vitamins and shit I buy in bulk and get about 2 months worth...hence it broken down to about $20/month for vitamins and such.
My wife has complained and commented on the amount I spend...but as I tell her...I'm a C/O so you don't want to walk into a pod of 100 inmates and be the smallest guy trying to give them orders. She understands...
In your instance...well...it's kind of like mine. I don't want to be trained by someone that's skinny or fat...I want to be trained by someone that looks like I want to look.

i had the same issue with friends and family, with endurance competition and now strength/BB sports. they cant seem to grasp the concept of why i spent so much money on everything like a $4k carbon fiber time trial bike, or 70lbs of protein, or other goodies. but with the amount of money/time/effort i invested not only did it reward me with my health/exercise, it also helped with my education, job, health, happiness, reputation, and motivation to always work towards bigger and better things. Money wise? yea, i would spend 3-500 a month. but i never over drew my account, paid my bills and got shit taken care of so no one could say a dam thing about it.
In you case, you nailed it. you are a walking advertisement..a business card. you dont drink,smoke, gamble are a great husband-father-friend etc..and you pay your bills and get shit done.
she has to understand is your job and lifestyle and that it will take money/time/and effort :D

Anywhere from 500-750 on gear per 12months and about 80 a month on other supps.

i probably spend about 800-1000 on gear (per year)
about 75 in supps (per mo)
i dont calculate food but that of course would top it all

I spent well over 2 thousand on gear last year. I'm newly married w no kids so I still spend quite a bit on myself. Cutting back now though since wife is pregnant and we are trying to buy a second house

my gear is all free. sry to brag guys. my profit pays for it:D

IML Gear Cream!
If I had to really think about it...id say that I spend somewhere around 1500 a year on gear and whey. I really dont buy too much else. Im in between jobs though, so my wife pays for it all :)

Ok, now I feel a bit shy because I really spend a shitload of money but... before you judge me, here's the fact: Canadian retail price are way higher than US prices, even with a strong dollars...

My wife gets alot of things before I spend on me, a new car and some fucking expensive jewels (pic included!)
The rings are (8 500$) the watch is pure gold with 36 diamond (4 000$) and the heart shaped things was draw by her n paper and I then pay fucking big money to the jewelers to create it (1 200$) IMHO she can't blame me for putting some money on my sorry ass!

I also included pic of my treats!

Attachments

• jewel 1.jpg
    jewel 1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 17
  • jewel 2.jpg
    jewel 2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 20
  • jewel 3.jpg
    jewel 3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 18
  • next cycle..jpg
    next cycle..jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 24
  • some pills!.jpg
    some pills!.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 27
I'll post supplements pictures with personal reviews later on today. Feel free to join me! The most reviews we put on, the biggest the collective knowledge will grow!

A lot of money - clothes are a major expense (workplace demands it unfortunately). I'm pretty simple with supplements, but my food budget is high. Lots of red meat, fruits, vegetables, nuts. It adds up.

Also, that's a LOT of vitamins Sly. Where do you buy them from? I hope you have a friend who works for a supplement store (store discount), amazon, or you drive across the border to buy them. Those are probably a lot of money in Canada.

What did your wife say when you presented her with your argument? You buy her a lot of things for her comfort and happiness (good for you!), while your body is your business.

It's fuzzy...but I'm reading 1.03 carrot (or 1.83), color G-H, clarity S1... If that's true, then you should have came to the US to buy it cuz you woulda saved yourself some serious $$.
In the end...I gotta agree with RAIN in regards to buying your wife and kids things to make them happy and then taking care of yourself afterwards. I don't spend any money on myself...I got the gym membership and my supps...that's pretty much it.

RAINier saids: A lot of money - clothes are a major expense (workplace demands it unfortunately). I'm pretty simple with supplements, but my food budget is high. Lots of red meat, fruits, vegetables, nuts. It adds up.

Also, that's a LOT of vitamins Sly. Where do you buy them from? I hope you have a friend who works for a supplement store (store discount), amazon, or you drive across the border to buy them. Those are probably a lot of money in Canada.

What did your wife say when you presented her with your argument? You buy her a lot of things for her comfort and happiness (good for you!), while your body is your business.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
She first heaves a sigh!!! Happy with the gifts but still think I put too much on me. She was pissed because she asks me the following: Honey, buy me a nice cycle of gear for Valentine’s Day! And I said we’ll see latter...

About vitamins and other shit, just the health pack is 160$/month...
I’ll post the price with some of my supplements around 3pm (now’s 1; 30 in Montreal)
Back to my wife; she told me that when we went to Angelo Dundee’s gym, she realize that this men were too old and limited to do boxing for just a single round. He wasn’t looking great but was still able to produce and train some world champs.
She’s right but boxing is about knowledge, bodybuilding is about how we look. I won’t go to tanning place if the owner is milk white!
You must be part of your costumer dream I guess!

Attachments

• health pack 1.jpg
    health pack 1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 19
RAINier saids: A lot of money - clothes are a major expense (workplace demands it unfortunately). I'm pretty simple with supplements, but my food budget is high. Lots of red meat, fruits, vegetables, nuts. It adds up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
She first heaves a sigh!!! Happy with the gifts but still think I put too much on me. She was pissed because she asks me the following: Honey, buy me a nice cycle of gear for Valentine’s Day! And I said we’ll see latter...

About vitamins and other shit, just the health pack is 160$/month...
I’ll post the price with some of my supplements around 3pm (now’s 1; 30 in Montreal)
Back to my wife; she told me that when we went to Angelo Dundee’s gym, she realize that this men were too old and limited to do boxing for just a single round. He wasn’t looking great but was still able to produce and train some world champs.
She’s right but boxing is about knowledge, bodybuilding is about how we look. I won’t go to tanning place if the owner is milk white!
You must be part of your costumer dream I guess!
What's the health pack?
She wants gear for valentine's day?

She's been training for a while, right? Get her on :D Maybe she'll see your way with the supplements. Or you guys will be too busy in bed to care :p

It's fuzzy...but I'm reading 1.03 carrot (or 1.83), color G-H, clarity S1... If that's true, then you should have came to the US to buy it cuz you woulda saved yourself some serious $$.
In the end...I gotta agree with RAIN in regards to buying your wife and kids things to make them happy and then taking care of yourself afterwards. I don't spend any money on myself...I got the gym membership and my supps...that's pretty much it.

My gym membership is free in about 15 places in town so I save $ there! You read right about the certificate and I really paid 8 500cad$ before fucking GST (taxation) It’s fuzzy because I don't put enough money on my fucki... camera!
And guess what, yesterday I’ve spend 209$ at fitness depot to buy a real powerlifting bar. I use to deal with standard Olympic bar in my basement gym and this shit was bending when going too heavy on bench and dead and I just hate this feeling, I might be all in my head but I feel like I’m losing power because of that!

I've spent about a grand in the last six months on gear alone. But I have a few months worth and I could have a few years worth if I get one issue resolved. I tend to overbuy and keep some in stock. And that doesn't include my TRT or ancillaries. I spend maybe $50 a month on vitamins, protein and supplements. Gym cost me $40/month. Food costs has gone way up.

RAINier:What's the health pack? Sly: pic included
She wants gear for valentine's day?You bet!

She's been training for a while, right? Get her on :D Maybe she'll see your way with the supplements. Or you guys will be too busy in bed to care :p
SHE GETS BAD ADVICE FROM STUPID DUDE (CO-WORKER WHO TRAINS FOR FOOTBALL) LIKE RUN SOME MAST OR SOME TREN... I MUST SHOW UP AT THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL AND KICK SOME ASS!
Honestly, I still uncomfortable with AAS for women. Got some advice from two female that proves them as really knowledgeable but they gave me two opposite philosophy...
Also, my wife’s almost going nut with gears... She want to run test P, metenolone, boldenone, stano and var, all togheter... I must cool her down a little...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
Get Shredded!
Like yoi stated earlier your body is your business card.....well who doesn't invest money in their business? If cash flow is coming in why the hell not invest in your self? I guess theres two sides to every story but I see where you are coming from. My wife gives me shit on a regular basis. Hell I came home with a can of pure pro 50 protein drink from gym. She said wow i bet that wasnt cheap, I said well neither is your new car and nor the house payment I pay every month so stop your bitching ............she hasnt talked to me today......enjoying the peace and quite for a few more hours....

Like yoi stated earlier your body is your business card.....well who doesn't invest money in their business? If cash flow is coming in why the hell not invest in your self? I guess theres two sides to every story but I see where you are coming from. My wife gives me shit on a regular basis. Hell I came home with a can of pure pro 50 protein drink from gym. She said wow i bet that wasnt cheap, I said well neither is your new car and nor the house payment I pay every month so stop your bitching ............she hasnt talked to me today......enjoying the peace and quite for a few more hours....

BAM! right on bro!

My supplements...
Usanimals (kids multi vit)19.44 cad$
Active Calcium (help stay alkaline) 27,72$
Proflavanol (kill inflammation) 58,83$
CoQuinone (really potent Q10) 58,83$
Biomega (essential oil) 29,94$
Procosa (the best joint therapy I’ve ever try!) 39,44$
Hepa plus (liver detox, way better than Liv 52) 38,33$
Health pack (56 highly bio available complete nutrient) 169,94$

If I run a reset kit; 152,17$
Total for micro nutrition support: 442,47 without the reset kit…

I’ll follow with test booster, fat burner, protein and pre workout in the next reply…

Attachments

• usanimals.jpg
    usanimals.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 8
  • acti cal.jpg
    acti cal.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8
  • proflavanol.jpg
    proflavanol.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
  • coquinone.jpg
    coquinone.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 8
  • biomega.jpg
    biomega.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
Here’s pictures of:
Procosa
Hepa plus
Health pack (2 pic)
Reset kit

Attachments

• procosa II.jpg
    procosa II.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
  • hepa plus.jpg
    hepa plus.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
  • health pack 1.jpg
    health pack 1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
  • health pak 2.jpg
    health pak 2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
  • reset 1.jpg
    reset 1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
I spend like 100 on supplements and about 1500 a year on roids and AI's...

Now, let the fun begin!

I’ve try alot of product over time just to found what’s working the best for me,
If we talk about pre workout;
Here’s some pictures of my favourite or last tried stuff:

Hemo black (nutrex)
Nitraflex (G.A.T.)
Super pump max ( Gaspari)
C4 (Cellucor)
Jack 3D
1.M.R (bpi)
D-Stunner (Betancourt)
Mr Hyde (pro supps)
MethylMass (EST)

Attachments

• pre wo 2.jpg
    pre wo 2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
  • pre wo.jpg
    pre wo.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 5
I switch my product every 2-3 workout, I always get a nice kick when back on something I didn't use for 3 weeks!
Don't really know how much I spend on PWO...
Now, let the fun begin!

I’ve try alot of product over time just to found what’s working the best for me,
If we talk about pre workout;
Here’s some pictures of my favourite or last tried stuff:

Hemo black (nutrex) 7,5/10
Nitraflex (G.A.T.) work amazing for 3-4 workout but feel like shit on this stuff when running it for too long
Super pump max ( Gaspari) give me some fucking mud butt...
C4 (Cellucor) 6,5/10
Jack 3D 7/10
1.M.R (bpi) 6/10
D-Stunner (Betancourt) Amazing feeling, great pump on ham, kick in really fast, not brutal but feel like going on 4ever
Mr Hyde (pro supps) strong as hell 8,5/10 not sure I like this feeling...
MethylMass (EST)Fucking strong but only run it for 2 workout... more to come!

Last edited:
Bed time...
Pure rest (melatonin)
but I’m not buying it any more... My wife takes care of this part from the hospital supply!
Do you remember Michael Jackson bed time’s best friend?

Attachments

• pure rest.jpg
    pure rest.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Propo....jpg
    Propo....jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
Some amino!
G.A.T muscle martini Berry flavor stuff taste like candy. Really addictive! Water melon also tasty (peach the worst imo)

I put 3 scoops in my water gallon and sip it all day long, use it again intra workout but more concentrate! 2scoops in my shaker bottle.

A little tip here, amino in the mouths always likes chewing concrete dust... Just dissolve your stuff in previously boiled water (still warm but not boiling when mixing as I’m not sure how amino will survive ebullition) let dissolve and fill with ice cold water.

Attachments

• Amino.jpg
    Amino.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
Test booster and fat burner...plus my wife personal stack (she got alot imo)

Attachments

• some test booster.jpg
    some test booster.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
  • tribustol.jpg
    tribustol.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
  • some fat burner.jpg
    some fat burner.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 7
  • wife stack.jpg
    wife stack.jpg