• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Td

Trickster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ordered on Sunday received on Wednesday everything looks good. Definitely be using DG again! Good to know there's still companies with integrity out there. Will update results.

I've been with them a couple years now . Always on point.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

:winkfinger:

Why didn't I get my last order it was pay pal and 320.00 I really needed it can you make itbright

Why didn't I get my last order it was pay pal and 320.00 I really needed it can you make itbright

Reply to my PM Trickster. Thanks

I was too quick to send you another PM without reading this post a little more closely. First, there is no taking about payment in the open forum. Second, DG doesn't accept Pay Pal (no one here does). Please reply to my PMs. Thank you.

Your tracking has been emailed and sent via PM. Will be there tomorrow.

Back