• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

highly recommended source!!!

wassim1276

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
you guys rock! best roid brands like alpha pharma, primus ray labs, Thaiger, zphc, etc..
outstanding service. love your prices, your quick reply and your fast delivery.
once you get all this from a SS , you dont wanna look elsewhere!!!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

you guys rock! best roid brands like alpha pharma, primus ray labs, Thaiger, zphc, etc..
outstanding service. love your prices, your quick reply and your fast delivery.
once you get all this from a SS , you dont wanna look elsewhere!!!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well...I do agree with what you are saying, but might be a good idea to introduce yourself, let people get to know you...

And read the rules... first post reviewing a source is a bannable offense...

I know this customer for ages. I spoke to him, looks like he is not hanging on the forums like most of you guys :) Alot of people just read and never post anything.

Yeah but dude wasn't even a member...until like yesterday.

I know some members lurk in the shadows and read but don't post. Which is their prerogative.

But when someone becomes a member and first post is a review, seems sketchy and disingenuous. IDK

I gotta agree review from a member who has zero post carry no weight. Well there are many other reviews and TD threads in this forum :)
Ive been here longer than many other sponsors.

Yeah but dude wasn't even a member...until like yesterday.

I know some members lurk in the shadows and read but don't post. Which is their prerogative.

But when someone becomes a member and first post is a review, seems sketchy and disingenuous. IDK

agreed with OP. fantastic source. always fast, always top quality.
Appreciate your statement from my end! I realize you are winding down your operation, but you have my respect how you have done business on this forum. You have been very professional!

Back