• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fake Clen

Daperdias

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody hear anything about fake clen. Got it from one of the vendors here. Taking 60 mcg a day and nothing. Looked like legit Sopharma.

Get in contact with the sponsor or their rep. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the feedback and welcome(s). I reached out to the rep and they're going to credit me $30. It was just odd to me since the country from which I got it from it is legal. This if the first time I've taken it. Perhaps it effects everyone differently. I just remember taking the old "ECA" stack and remember that it felt like I was speeding out and had the jitters with just 25mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffeine. I thought I would feel it more at 80mcg and now 100mcg. It's just odd to me. They said it would cost more to fake this stuff and they sell hundreds of boxes a week. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the advice. It worked.

Wrong thread. Finger hit wrong button. My bad.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay I'll bite, and I'll chime into this old thread that's been updated by someone's slipping finger..
Lol

(Waves hello)

Well I thought I was replying to the fake gear post earlier and must have hit the similar thread at the bottom and boom.

j
Anybody hear anything about fake clen. Got it from one of the vendors here. Taking 60 mcg a day and nothing. Looked like legit Sopharma.
use buy from the sponsors and you will be straight. I found some liquid clen from another site sponsor. I'm not using it as of yet but it's in my juice bin

Back