• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Ramy looks fucking insane 7.5 weeks out

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jesus christ. He looks like a whole different alien.

Middle east is doing something right..
321bf52b912e67d1d7fca5f9da7dfce5.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

There's always someone bigger

he look like those cartoon episodes when one of them sticks a water hose to them and they keep filling up till they explode
23f855e8e31c5d63b1d8c48cc4801d65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wayyy too fuckin big! Def not a fan but to each there own

I saw thiese pics just today. Holy shit he is massive and showing more muscle maturity.

The question is, can he take out Phil?? Or if not him then who?

IML Gear Cream!
The question is, can he take out Phil?? Or if not him then who?
Judging by these pics and the few tiny pics heath has released ramy is going to he his prime competitor... I mean ramy has taken itnnext level, but his conditioning is never top notch

Is Aceto still coaching him? Been forever since I paid any attention.

Wayyy too fuckin big! Def not a fan but to each there own

Man these guys have great conditioning lately. I'd agree if bloated mass monsters were still taking the crown but they've gotten away from that. These guys look great to me.

Man these guys have great conditioning lately. I'd agree if bloated mass monsters were still taking the crown but they've gotten away from that. These guys look great to me.
I wonder if its running lower test dosages? Ive seen it in a few threads from over there thst they run either no test or super low test

Is Aceto still coaching him? Been forever since I paid any attention.

That team was short lived, they parted ways around Olympia time not sure but I think it just after the O

I agree, they look awesome, big and lean the way bodybuilding is meant to be

That team was short lived, they parted ways around Olympia time not sure but I think it just after the O

Thank you for the info

I'm just not one to follow this stuff as I don't find it appealing. There is nothing aesthetically pleasing about these bodybuilders. Why does this sport find little to no acceptance from the public? You can see it in the pictures.

Get Shredded!
He will fade badly towards the competition and then the camels will pump him full of grapes and watermelon to try to over fill him.... It'll be another let down.

I hope not because he seems to be a really nice guy but, trends tend to continue.

And those pics are filtered to hell. Not his true look, even though very impressive.

no way can he take out phil and to top it off i guarantee no matter what people say politics have there place in the olympia and there will never be a winner that can barley speak english. they want a winner that can also be a good promoter for the olympia

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He will fade badly towards the competition and then the camels will pump him full of grapes and watermelon to try to over fill him.... It'll be another let down.

I hope not because he seems to be a really nice guy but, trends tend to continue.

And those pics are filtered to hell. Not his true look, even though very impressive.

I think he'll bring his best condition this year, probably 2nd place to Phil

I'm just not one to follow this stuff as I don't find it appealing. There is nothing aesthetically pleasing about these bodybuilders. Why does this sport find little to no acceptance from the public? You can see it in the pictures.

They're 260-280 on stage with low single digit body fat, hell Dallas is 335 with abs why do you say it's not aesthetically pleasing?

They're 260-280 on stage with low single digit body fat, hell Dallas is 335 with abs why do you say it's not aesthetically pleasing?
Personally i think the modern open bodybuilding looks awful. Aesthetics to a lot of the bodybuilding community means symmetrical full muscles with a tiny waist, broad shoulders and a big chest. Legs are phenomenonal but not too big to be disportionate. Look at ramys legs

To me that level of muscularity and size is amazing if you keep it in the confines of bodybuilding for sport. Like anything else it's all in the eye of the beholder. I showed these pics to a hand full of women at work and they all said the same exact word: Gross

So I think to a certain minority of elite bodybuilders, that subculture is awesome to both men and women. To the majority of people, they don't care for this level of bodybuilding. I'm impressed with him in terms of sport, but it is not aesthetically pleasing to me.

I often joke around at the gym if I knock out 500+ bench presses I'll get fist bumps from all the guys but not a single woman gives a shit and it won't get me laid. I go home and tell my wife I hit a 600 PR and she says 'Well, take out the trash"...not impressed. In fact she tells me she's embarrassed when I have a shitload of plates on the bar and no one else does. My answer is they would if they could. Still doesn't get me laid.

Looks like something out of a circus freak show.

Don't ask me, put those pictures out there in the public and see what they think. Sierra pretty much covered it.

Hey, what ever floats your boat just not something I'm into

EDIT: Bring back Arnold!!!

To me that level of muscularity and size is amazing if you keep it in the confines of bodybuilding for sport. Like anything else it's all in the eye of the beholder. I showed these pics to a hand full of women at work and they all said the same exact word: Gross

So I think to a certain minority of elite bodybuilders, that subculture is awesome to both men and women. To the majority of people, they don't care for this level of bodybuilding. I'm impressed with him in terms of sport, but it is not aesthetically pleasing to me.

I often joke around at the gym if I knock out 500+ bench presses I'll get fist bumps from all the guys but not a single woman gives a shit and it won't get me laid. I go home and tell my wife I hit a 600 PR and she says 'Well, take out the trash"...not impressed. In fact she tells me she's embarrassed when I have a shitload of plates on the bar and no one else does. My answer is they would if they could. Still doesn't get me laid.
I am my biggest yet and my wife doesn't really care. I was 35 pounds lighter when we first dated and body fat is less today, yet that is not what she is looking for in our relationship.....obviously.

Classic physique will take over one day. I mean look at all the dudes coming into their pro debuts like regan grimes.. TINY waist. Look at the entire middle east too

Back