• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"WES15" FREE Supplement Giveaway Contest!!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so ASF,

This is a Free Supplement Giveaway. A few of you may know besides being an active Rep, I also own an Online Supplement Retailer. So I handpicked a few prizes that I know you guys will love.

First and foremost, thank you so everyone for supporting the brands I am affiliated with and giving us your trust. Appreciate all the Support from so many friends on this forum :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONTEST: Pick a number from 1-333. Post in the thread. No purchase necessary. On August 1st I will pick a number using a random number generator. Whoever chooses the number, or is closest wins.

RULES: Anyone can enter, and choose "1" number and post up.

If you have purchased from any of the companies below and used "WES15" in the month of JULY you are allowed to choose 5 different numbers and post those up.

If you are a new customer, and you purchase from Today 7/26 to 7/31 you are allowed to choose 10 numbers and post in the thread.

If you are the winner, and you are a customer, your order # will be required to confirm, so no cheating please.

This is an opportunity for me to give back and also to potentially reward customers and also an incentive for those who are considering ordering anything, to actually order. Anyone who cheats will be disqualified from any future contests that I hold.

Companies:
IronMagLabs- www.ironmaglabs.com
IronMagResearch- www.ironmagresearch.com
IML Hers- www.imlhers.com
MA Labs- www.masupps.com
Mile High Kratom- www.milehighkratom.com
MuscleGELZ- www.musclgelz.com

WES15AD.jpg

PRIZES

*I will be awarding 1 winner the following:

1 container of the new Ultimate Orange Preworkout
1 - 3mL Pheromone Infused Cologne. You may choose from Acqua Di Gio, Coolwater or the old school TOMMY scents

2nd place prizes:

2 new customers who purchase from one of the Companies I rep for and use my code, will be sent 1- 3mL Pheromone Infused Cologne. You may choose from Acqua Di Gio, Coolwater or the old school TOMMY scents

hitechUOJ+LABEL.jpg
asfcontest.jpg

Thanks everyone and good luck!!!

^^ bump ^^

^^ bump ^^ only a few days left!!

Remember anyone on the forum can guess at least one number, no purchase is necessary to guess 1 time!!

159 the more I read about this stuff the more I want to try it!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Cool contest wesley. Very generous.

I really enjoyed the og ultimate orange, I'm sure the new one is killer stuff also. And the pheromone colognes from gymntonic are the real deal. Good opportunity for the lucky winners here.

Cool contest wesley. Very generous.

I really enjoyed the og ultimate orange, I'm sure the new one is killer stuff also. And the pheromone colognes from gymntonic are the real deal. Good opportunity for the lucky winners here.
Wait, the new ultimate orange is a protein powder? I was thinking of the pwo from days past. that's cool, will be purchasing.

Back