• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feel good cycles

Juice69

Juice69
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a lot of experience with tren\ test. I love my tren. I really want to try different compunds but not sure which way to go. I'm 49 in one month. Currently running 250test e 400 Tri tren a week. Lift 5\6 days a week. Tren sometimes makes me feel lethargic but once I get to the gym I'm in beast mode. Plus my appetite could be better. Other than that no sides.
So I guess I'm asking you guys what 2 compounds besides test do you feel best on and how do they make you feel?

High Test, Test/Dbol, Test/Deca. I like high Test the most tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're the same age (I just turned 50) and I haven't tried Tren yet so I can't compare to it but I sure do like equal parts Test Enan/Prop and Deca.

I have a lot of experience with tren\ test. I love my tren. I really want to try different compunds but not sure which way to go. I'm 49 in one month. Currently running 250test e 400 Tri tren a week. Lift 5\6 days a week. Tren sometimes makes me feel lethargic but once I get to the gym I'm in beast mode. Plus my appetite could be better. Other than that no sides.
So I guess I'm asking you guys what 2 compounds besides test do you feel best on and how do they make you feel?
I'm 49 also sir and have tried a lot of different compounds. If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to pm me. I'd be glad to help anyway I can.
Edit, add text.
If there is anyone out there interested in Domestic Supply products, I'd be glad to help you with any of your cycle or product questions. I'm here to help...

Last edited:
Back