• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chinese holiday shut everyone down? Just need a kit HGH

glaciershaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not getting replies from many sources on many boards. Just got another bunk Kit from china yesterday with my lab test back. Very tired of this game. I run out in 5 days wanted to pick up a quick kit or two.

im not a gh master but hear samson has legit kits(labs done), Pm some of the guys on here.

It still is amazing that an entire country can shut down for 2-3 weeks.

No joke. What they doing over there? It just hit me at bad time. I had these kits and I trusted my source. Then down to my last week I did serum on them and they bunk. Can't talk to him he on the holiday. Same with my other sources. I'm still trying

Good luck. The holiday is short, but the factory workers need to migrate back the the farms. It takes up to two weeks just for them to travel back and forth.

No joke. What they doing over there? It just hit me at bad time. I had these kits and I trusted my source. Then down to my last week I did serum on them and they bunk. Can't talk to him he on the holiday. Same with my other sources. I'm still trying
Is he a sponsor here?

HGH is expensive especially if you are paying a dom source to assume the import risk in it.

Quality GH will run ya some cash..if you expect same serum results for a kit that is 1/3 of the cost of rips or jins then thats a hard find let me know...you may test a lil lower and the purity may not be as high as rips but like they say you get what you pay for...although i do see a lot of sponsors on here that are selling Kigs double and almost triple the price of what I used to get them for direct from China... :nono:

Last edited:
Back