• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I forgot to say Goodbye to Sheriv, Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Theres different levels to this!

Attachments

• ceiling.jpg
    ceiling.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 247
  • driveway.jpg
    driveway.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 246
  • foyer.jpg
    foyer.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 245
  • frontal.jpg
    frontal.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 240
  • staircase.jpg
    staircase.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 243
I hope u put money aside for AI and your psych meds bro

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I like the paint color inside. What's that called, bro? srs

don't leave, btw

Send me some gear bruh

thats a huge house and property to live alone on, you need to make some friends and meet a nice woman

Sumner serious question. are you truly happy?
if you are then who gives a shit what anyone thinks and if youre not then fuck em anyway .

thats a huge house and property to live alone on, you need to make some friends and meet a nice woman

hes married with kids... guys like him dont make friends easy.. not that thats a bad thing , neither do i .
i know a lot of people but i could count my friends on a few fingers

hes married with kids... guys like him dont make friends easy.. not that thats a bad thing , neither do i .
Yes I am VERY happily married and 2 great kids ..... I am kind of seclusive .... , I have ALOT of so called friends , most places I go people know me , being a business owner and living and hanging out in the area people know you . I choose who I am close with and I only have a couple close friends ( my choice ) , but I have plenty of friends ( example , we had a big summer house party last year and had almost 100 friends and family over , but when you deal with the public all day and they are always looking for me for obvious reasons ( want help on deductibles , want extra work done for free , or just want to hang ) your question , AM I HAPPY ?? I think so ...

I think he was counting them... apparently it's ONE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was counting them... apparently it's ONE!

U R sharpe !!! R U new here ??? Serious question , I haven't seen you ... if u r new , stay out of the deep end , you could drown jr

U R sharpe !!! R U new here ??? Serious question , I haven't seen you ... if u r new , stay out of the deep end , you could drown jr

Calm down junior! Your antics are a dime a dozen and everyone sees your attempt at being the best and know it all!

Get Shredded!
Calm down junior! Your antics are a dime a dozen and everyone sees your attempt at being the best and know it all!

Being the best ? Huh ???? Well I am far from the best , however I back up my big mouth , and my sumner cut is going great , so post the pics boy , and I will as well ..... tic tic tic tic ....

lol sumner...everytime i get on asf your getting into it with someone new.

Being the best ? Huh ???? Well I am far from the best , however I back up my big mouth , and my sumner cut is going great , so post the pics boy , and I will as well ..... tic tic tic tic ....

Blah blah blah... you pulled this stunt for about 3 weeks back in April where you got your dick all in a jam and you kept threatening to leave the board, but typical internet troll it's impossible to not have the last word and ya never left! It's all good keep stirring your pot letting us know all your great homes, great fucks and if I recall correctly all the great champions you plugged, I mean lifted with !

Blah blah blah... you pulled this stunt for about 3 weeks back in April where you got your dick all in a jam and you kept threatening to leave the board, but typical internet troll it's impossible to not have the last word and ya never left! It's all good keep stirring your pot letting us know all your great homes, great fucks and if I recall correctly all the great champions you plugged, I mean lifted with !

Pics ???? tic tic tic tic ... never mind it doesn't matter ... What's your name Tictac ? Welcome to the forum ..

These summer threads are epic ! Makes for good reads 😁

Pics ???? tic tic tic tic ... never mind it doesn't matter ... What's your name Tictac ? Welcome to the forum ..

Sumner, stop being so sensitive. He was only joking about your one finger salute. Just roll with it, have some fun with it. You keep going off like a little kid who gets picked on all the time. You act like you are a victim.

I fell asleep and had a GH induced dream..... a new reality show on FOX..... Its was called "Ripped Ballers of AnabolicSteroidForums". wtf? Detroit and Fort Lauderdale where the two locales.... sheriv was the producer..... rut row.

Sumner, stop being so sensitive. He was only joking about your one finger salute. Just roll with it, have some fun with it. You keep going off like a little kid who gets picked on all the time. You act like you are a victim.
Well u r rite , but before that he said i am a realtor and took pics of somebody's house ... I know its stupid , but that is the only thing that bugs me , and actually it doesn't really ... I told the guy it's fine welcome to the forum ... who knows he may posts pics in a minute being diced to the sox and shut me up ... I hope he does .... I deserve it

It's so easy to get under his skin! It's rather pathetic. It's Ok summer we are glad you hung around after your April tantrum!

Well u r rite , but before that he said i am a realtor and took pics of somebody's house ... I know its stupid , but that is the only thing that bugs me , and actually it doesn't really ... I told the guy it's fine welcome to the forum ... who knows he may posts pics in a minute being diced to the sox and shut me up ... I hope he does .... I deserve it

What do pictures have to do with anything?

You should respond by saying hey motherfucker I'm a realtor selling mansions peace out with a smiley face.

You are always going to be an easy target if you offend easily around here. We are all a bunch of juiced up assholes just looking to bust each others balls around here.

Better find a way to cope with it. Just my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back