• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

allmax quick mass loaded?

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used this ?and what flavor would u recommend?
I need something to help my son get some added cals,protein,carbs,fats.
He is so picky, i need something thats quick and easy. Any suggestions would be awesome! He is 15 years old and only 90 lbs.
We have taken him to dr's, endo, etc. Done all the bloods, but disnt give my wife the results. So i have an appointment to go see them! For some reason , he has no muscle. He is a twig. And thats being generous.
They wanna monitor him for 6months. ?? he eats! Idk? My daughters are the opposite. There giants! My 11yr. Old daughter is about 5 ' 95 lbs. She has bigger forearms then my son. Her traps are sick! she would be a beast if she trained. Anyway just trying to get him some extra calories.

Thanks will order this next week. Just grabbed some mhp up your mass fudge brownie !! Home he likes it.

I like ON's ProComplex gainer personally. Banana cream pie is delicious. Investigate the best macros for your son for sure, and watch too high a protein diet in adolescents. Sounds like the Boy needs carbs but I'm no child nutritionist. In fact I'm looking for one right now to help with an opposite problem.

have them test his urine and stool for an imbalance of healthy bacteria/enzymes and macro deficiency in his gut which can drastically affect his appetite. also i would look for a natural appetite stimulant to help him get more food in more frequent without feel full so fast.

Thanks for the response everyone. He does not have an issue with appetite , but he just doesn't have any muscle to him at all!
Its scary.. His growth is fine. He is a the proper height, but he is off the chart when it comes to his weight .
Next week I have to take off of work so I can go to one of these appointments. My wife is to nice some times. She doesn't get all the info she needs. So if they don't tell her she doesn't know to ask, or she isntt going to force the issue! I remember being 176 in the 11th grade . With a 32 inch waist. He is not even 100lbs. In the 10th grade of highschool. It really makes me sad. This is why I have to get the result of his blood test. All my wife knows is he is deficient in vitamin D.

Back