• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who lives in FL and is ready to step on stage in 8 weeks? $500 Cycle Provided

Fly me there all expensive paid and I'll do the show nude!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Fly me there all expensive paid and I'll do the show nude!

<insert giant winkfinger here>
I did not read the full rules, but paragraph regarding posing music state, in capital letters 'NO PROFANITY ALLOWED'.
I guess your dirty, uncircumcised cawk would also be excluded from making an appearance on stage.

Last edited:
I did not read the full rules, but paragraph regarding posing music state, in capital letters 'NO PROFANITY ALLOWED'.
I guess your dirty, uncircumcised cawk would also be excluded from making an appearance on stage.

It is fully clipped you Eurotrash antisemite Holocaust denier! Let the cawk worship commence!!!

I'm im Orlando. What's the deal @Dannie??!?!?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to run Pharacom for a minute too. My routine is rigorous and I'm ready to fucking cut to death bro...

You would need to get the NPC membership and pay entry fees, once paperwork is provided you will be entitled to $500 worth of Pharmacom products.
Details can be discussed over a PM.

I got a guy that may be interested Dannie. I'll check

IML Gear Cream!
I got a guy that may be interested Dannie. I'll check

There is a high risk of claiming free products and not even doing the show so for accountability reasons it would have to be a forum member.

I wish more than 7 weeks notice was given tbh. Maybe next time. I don't want to do my first deal with Pharmacom and not have enough time to really do whats necessary in my opinion.

Back