• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions about some bloodwork

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im currently on 50mcg t3 ED. My thyroid number was 1.41 on a reference of .46-3.59. What does that mean?

High ldl low hdl but overall good cholesterol numbers? Im on keto and burning so i read that will skew ldl numbers slightly?

High AST/ALT. Only pills i take are arimidex, caber and t3. Enough to cause elevated?

10449d4ae52a46540e0243e34f3088e3.jpg
41496bed944a899649b8f984afcf7160.jpg
56777585473abb2a9c22a044477d0f46.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are asking if you were not on T3, would you be under the low end of the reference threshold. My guess is no and that you would probably be somewhere around 0.8 which would still be normal, but the only way to know for sure is the stop the T3 and test again after being off for 3 weeks or so.

Sounds like you are asking if you were not on T3, would you be under the low end of the reference threshold. My guess is no and that you would probably be somewhere around 0.8 which would still be normal, but the only way to know for sure is the stop the T3 and test again after being off for 3 weeks or so.
Sounds gouda. So realistically does taking t3 raise levels only slightly?

Not sure what the correlation is between dosage used/length of use and resulting thyroid levels. My guess is just based off of that I doubt you had low thyroid levels to begin with, so after you have been off for a while you should be close to where you were before you started. Another thing perhaps to consider is the extremely wide variance in the reference range (almost an 8-fold difference between low end and high end). For comparison, people (myself included) often complain about being on the low end of the total T range which generally runs from around 300 to 1000, so in this instance, the low to high end is just over a 3-fold difference (nowhere near the variance of the thyroid range).
Sounds gouda. So realistically does taking t3 raise levels only slightly?

Last edited:
<< High AST/ALT >>

Do you train regularly?

In the blood circulates even the toxins released by the muscles.
If you want to know the values to see just liver and heart you do not have to train for at least two weeks.

To see these two values, you should stay for 15 days (without training).

8.3 ratio is what you should pay attention to for choleterol.

That number is higher than I prefer but if you are on a blast it is expected. I try and keep my ratio under 5.0 but it is a struggle.

Your ALT/AST is in the noise level. Not really bad, just says your liver is working a little harder than normal, pretty much expected.

I do train regularly, but could have been from caber/adex/t3 pills?

Im only on test and t3 now, cycling off t3 in a few weeks before crashing test and then i hsve bloodwork so we will see what happens

Back