• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar

hicksbreanna3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to run anavar for the first time 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night. To a clean cut diet. No bread no pasta or soda no sugar. Gym 5 days a week and ggonna start doing fasting cardio in the morning running 30 mins to burn nothing but fat . goals are to get shredded and ripped with a. Six pack I 5,4 at 138 trying to get to 120 or 115.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

All I can offer is that I wouldn't say cut out necessarily pasta and bread just stick to whole wheat breads and pasta. Carbs aren't bad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh ok I only cut it out to lose more weight cause in trying to tone my thighs and get them thinner, any tips on that ?

Oh ok I only cut it out to lose more weight cause in trying to tone my thighs and get them thinner, any tips on that ?

I like to go for more of a figure look so I wouldn't know Tbh. I am looking to grow my legs. I have heard to avoid doing spin bike or stairmaster as they will grow your legs and to stick to the treadmill. I would think light weight high reps would also assist for a slimmer look. . But like I said Idk from personal experience.

Maybe I'm wrong but use the var to build and hold muscle, while using clen and t3 to cut fat. Sounds like something that would work better.

Maybe I'm wrong but use the var to build and hold muscle, while using clen and t3 to cut fat. Sounds like something that would work better.

I think you are right here....anavar doesn't make you ripped. I think what happens is it helps hold and build muscle that burns calories which indirectly gets you more defined.

IDK if there is any gear that will get you ripped except Tren (stacked with test and mast).

If someone takes winnie or anavar and think the gear will do the work, I think they will be disappointed.

Abs are made in the kitchen often times.

I like to go for more of a figure look so I wouldn't know Tbh. I am looking to grow my legs. I have heard to avoid doing spin bike or stairmaster as they will grow your legs and to stick to the treadmill. I would think light weight high reps would also assist for a slimmer look. . But like I said Idk from personal experience.

Spin bike will definitely make your legs grow.

IML Gear Cream!
Going to run anavar for the first time 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night. To a clean cut diet. No bread no pasta or soda no sugar. Gym 5 days a week and ggonna start doing fasting cardio in the morning running 30 mins to burn nothing but fat . goals are to get shredded and ripped with a. Six pack I 5,4 at 138 trying to get to 120 or 115.

If you're relying on var to get you shredded and ripped and dropping 20-25lbs in a cycle. .. you will be very disappointed. AAS aren't a magic pill or weight loss fix. All depends on your stats, bf% included, diet and training. Your diet, training and cardio will be the main source of your success. Var or any other aas/supplements are just complimentary to what you're already doing... will help you build and maintain lean mass, recover faster, harden and define your overall look and of course boost in strength and endurance so you can push even harder. It still requires you to be dedicated, kick ass and push yourself.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If you're relying on var to get you shredded and ripped and dropping 20-25lbs in a cycle. .. you will be very disappointed. AAS aren't a magic pill or weight loss fix. All depends on your stats, bf% included, diet and training. Your diet, training and cardio will be the main source of your success. Var or any other aas/supplements are just complimentary to what you're already doing... will help you build and maintain lean mass, recover faster, harden and define your overall look and of course boost in strength and endurance so you can push even harder. It still requires you to be dedicated, kick ass and push yourself.

Hi again geargoddess . I have a quick question. My brother in law is giving me some winstrol he isn't gonna use. I read to take 5 mg a day for a cut. I know not to stack it with anything as it would be my first time. I am currently on my anavar cycle. Once completed and taking a break would I wanna run the winstrol first before my next var cycle? I am also a little nervous because all I am seeing is hoe bad it is for women and the sides. I have ran 20mg of bar in the past no problems. Thanks for any advice u can give

Hi again geargoddess . I have a quick question. My brother in law is giving me some winstrol he isn't gonna use. I read to take 5 mg a day for a cut. I know not to stack it with anything as it would be my first time. I am currently on my anavar cycle. Once completed and taking a break would I wanna run the winstrol first before my next var cycle? I am also a little nervous because all I am seeing is hoe bad it is for women and the sides. I have ran 20mg of bar in the past no problems. Thanks for any advice u can give

Not to hijack this thread but is it oral or injectible winny?

Women are fine with winny. Everyone responds differently so some love it and some don't. You gotta try it for yourself. Winny is a dry compound so you should have no water retention with it. If your diet and training is on point, you should "see it" fairly quickly then the strength comes fast too in comparison to var. So yes, if oral winny, start with 5mg a day. If you can split into two doses, morning then 8-9 hrs later, that's better. If you handle 20mg var and aren't too sensitive to sides, you may be able to go up to 20mg with winny. But don't rush it. Gradually increase. 5mg the first couple weeks, see how it feels, then 10mg for couple weeks... you'll find your sweet spot.

Not to hijack this thread but is it oral or injectible winny?

Women are fine with winny. Everyone responds differently so some love it and some don't. You gotta try it for yourself. Winny is a dry compound so you should have no water retention with it. If your diet and training is on point, you should "see it" fairly quickly then the strength comes fast too in comparison to var. So yes, if oral winny, start with 5mg a day. If you can split into two doses, morning then 8-9 hrs later, that's better. If you handle 20mg var and aren't too sensitive to sides, you may be able to go up to 20mg with winny. But don't rush it. Gradually increase. 5mg the first couple weeks, see how it feels, then 10mg for couple weeks... you'll find your sweet spot.

It is oral. I was thinking to start with the 5mg for a few weeks and if all is good add in 10 mg of var then continue to up my var. I am really hoping to find my sweet spot. I know you gotta put in the work which I have been. This after baby belly is really hard to get rid of. I am hoping this will assist me. I really appreciate your advice and help. I am excited to branch out just didn't wanna try something new without some decent advice. Any cycle ideas you have would be great.

It is oral. I was thinking to start with the 5mg for a few weeks and if all is good add in 10 mg of var then continue to up my var. I am really hoping to find my sweet spot. I know you gotta put in the work which I have been. This after baby belly is really hard to get rid of. I am hoping this will assist me. I really appreciate your advice and help. I am excited to branch out just didn't wanna try something new without some decent advice. Any cycle ideas you have would be great.

5 mg Winny and 10 mg Var daily is pretty stout for newer female users. I would cap it right there this run.

Also women tend to do better on Keto diets so dumping the carbs makes sense.

5 mg Winny and 10 mg Var daily is pretty stout for newer female users. I would cap it right there this run.

Also women tend to do better on Keto diets so dumping the carbs makes sense.
Thanks for the advice. Idk about keto diet though. Every diet has so much info and contradiction I wouldn't know what to do.

Back