• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with Sleep Inernia (morning grogginess, sleep drunkenness)

T

tone

Get Shredded!
I've had a hard time getting up my entire life.. some days are easier than others.

Does anyone know of any supplements that help the body flush out whatever chemicals make me groggy?

On a bad day it takes me 3-4 hours to fully wake up.. I've even had it last all day. No amount of caffeine helps.. sure.. it gives me a racing heart beat ect... but my head still feels underwater.

It's not really a morning thing ...its feels like my brain produces too much melatonin ect.. I try to avoid naps at all costs because once I doze off it's lights out.. and waking.up suddenly from a nap is absolute torture. Total disorientation.. I nailed my shin on the dresser the other day because I was so out of it... I almost cried LOL..

I'm fixing to get some pre cycle bloodwork done.. maybe I should get my growth hormone and t3 levels checked?

Any advice?

Last edited:
melatonin helps me (might of spelled it wrong)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i use to have your problem. i forgit to mention a huge one, dont watch alot of T.V right before bed

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

did you work night shift for a long time and recently switch to day shift?

Sleep problem vs insomnia

If it is a sleep problem, try melatonin, no caffeine based products past 3pm, lose the iPad by 8pm and move the tv out of the bedroom. This route helps by creating a sleep environment helping your body to get into a sleep state, read a book (no ebook). Give it a week and see if this helps improve getting your body for rest.

Insomnia is another issue within itself. I have had insomnia for 30 years and my Dr. continues to tweet my regimen. I started on low dose Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Prozac, halcyon, benzos, and many others over the years. I get tired ready to sleep, but my brain doesn't shut down. I get up and take notes for work the next day or review my schedule or what I need to get done for the family or our business, getting out of bed 3-4 times.

My dr. Is determined to help and is constantly trying different meds. Currently taking half dose of Xanax, 20 min later 1 ambien, 10 min later 1/4 of 100mg of trazadone. I have scripts for 1mg Xanax, 100mg of trazadone and 10 mg of ambien. I am advised to take full dose of ambien, 1/2 dose of .25 Xanax and 1/4 of 100mg of trazadone. As things change, and they do, was instructed to up the Traz to .50 of the 100mg and up the Xanax to .25 of the 1 mg.

i can go a month perfect, then switch it up if I start to have trouble sleeping, but once back in control, I drop back down to the minimum. The trick is to start taking it a hour before you want to sleep, not at midnight. Has worked like a charm.

Don't give up. Keep trying different things. Taking the meds prior to 11pm, eliminates any or most morning fog.

good luck. I have 30 years experience with this. Hit me up if you have questions.

LowT

I've had a hard time getting up my entire life.. some days are easier than others.

Does anyone know of any supplements that help the body flush out whatever chemicals make me groggy?

On a bad day it takes me 3-4 hours to fully wake up.. I've even had it last all day. No amount of caffeine helps.. sure.. it gives me a racing heart beat ect... but my head still feels underwater.

It's not really a morning thing ...its feels like my brain produces too much melatonin ect.. I try to avoid naps at all costs because once I doze off it's lights out.. and waking.up suddenly from a nap is absolute torture. Total disorientation.. I nailed my shin on the dresser the other day because I was so out of it... I almost cried LOL..

I'm fixing to get some pre cycle bloodwork done.. maybe I should get my growth hormone and t3 levels checked?

Any advice?

Try intermittent fasting with a keto diet

<insert giant winkfinger here>

2 options I use because I have sleep issues as well, and then groggy in the morning if I take sleeping pill..

To fall asleep DREAM N GROW
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/dream-n-grow/

Prdct-15_0010_DREAMNGROW_T-288x384.jpg

To wake up in the am, I use Vicaine.

This has fluorinated Modafinil which is used to treat Narcolepsy and causes "wakefulness" stimulation and gives you energy as well.
https://www.masupps.com/products/vicaine/
MASUPPS-Prdct-Vicaine-114x130.jpg

Some people might think its irresponsible to use something to go to sleep and then something to wake up, but those people have never dealt with severe sleep issues, like I have, so for me it's always been about quality of life.

If I can take something that doesn't make me groggy and dont need a stimulant in the am, great..but it's simply not happening for me, no matter what I do. Always been this way since I was a kid.

If you decide to try either of those products, feel free to use my code "WES15" at checkout to save 15%.

I assure you both of those products work very well. Please research all the ingredients well prior to use.

Thank you!

If it is a sleep problem, try melatonin, no caffeine based products past 3pm, lose the iPad by 8pm and move the tv out of the bedroom. This route helps by creating a sleep environment helping your body to get into a sleep state, read a book (no ebook). Give it a week and see if this helps improve getting your body for rest.

Insomnia is another issue within itself. I have had insomnia for 30 years and my Dr. continues to tweet my regimen. I started on low dose Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Prozac, halcyon, benzos, and many others over the years. I get tired ready to sleep, but my brain doesn't shut down. I get up and take notes for work the next day or review my schedule or what I need to get done for the family or our business, getting out of bed 3-4 times.

My dr. Is determined to help and is constantly trying different meds. Currently taking half dose of Xanax, 20 min later 1 ambien, 10 min later 1/4 of 100mg of trazadone. I have scripts for 1mg Xanax, 100mg of trazadone and 10 mg of ambien. I am advised to take full dose of ambien, 1/2 dose of .25 Xanax and 1/4 of 100mg of trazadone. As things change, and they do, was instructed to up the Traz to .50 of the 100mg and up the Xanax to .25 of the 1 mg.

i can go a month perfect, then switch it up if I start to have trouble sleeping, but once back in control, I drop back down to the minimum. The trick is to start taking it a hour before you want to sleep, not at midnight. Has worked like a charm.

Don't give up. Keep trying different things. Taking the meds prior to 11pm, eliminates any or most morning fog.

good luck. I have 30 years experience with this. Hit me up if you have questions.

LowT

get tested for adhd and seriously consider taking adhd meds in the evening- and Im totally serious- possibly clonidine (off label for adhd and sedating-winwin)

- - - Updated - - -

Any advice?

have a sleep study done to check for apnea before you get left ventricle enlargement and drop dead

Good info here.

LowT

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
2 options I use because I have sleep issues as well, and then groggy in the morning if I take sleeping pill..

This has fluorinated Modafinil which is used to treat Narcolepsy and causes "wakefulness" stimulation and gives you energy as well.

Some people might think its irresponsible to use something to go to sleep and then something to wake up, but those people have never dealt with severe sleep issues, like I have, so for me it's always been about quality of life.

If I can take something that doesn't make me groggy and dont need a stimulant in the am, great..but it's simply not happening for me, no matter what I do. Always been this way since I was a kid.

If you decide to try either of those products, feel free to use my code "WES15" at checkout to save 15%.

I assure you both of those products work very well. Please research all the ingredients well prior to use.

Thank you!

Is the vicaine addictive? Will it make me anxious? I will research it. Thanks

......left ventricle enlargement

Wtf..?

Thank you!

Wesley for the plug! He will even sit on your dick if you use his rep code!

Melatonin fucks with REM sleep.. find a better route

I wouldn't go near vicane either. MA is happily trying to make addicts of ppl.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

My go-to options are Anti Snoring Chin Strap For Men and 5-HTP. Snoring was constantly waking me up (without me realizing) so I had to do someting with it. Straps are the most uselful when it comes to such issues. As for thr 5-HTP, they are natural supplements that are pretty much pure melatonin and serotonin. For me, they work miracles but I had to get used to them. I could not take them on a full stomach because I felt sick. These pills are sometimes taken as a weightloss supplements (not diet pills of course) so they might make you fill overfilled. One or two pills an hour or two before you go to bed is the best way to take them. Good luck!
strange a person joins an AAS forum and bumps a old post from years ago first post and no other activity

If anything, the laugh I got out of this post justifies the multi-year bump.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Back