• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eurotropin is back in stock!!!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4143378b2ec765b0c71c91527a499f3c.png

RP-HPLC & SEC-HPLC analysis of Eurotropin

Below is the the final test conclusion and rest assure that the reliability and/or validity of a test is 100% genuine and authentic!

aeb112dc50724111ac1471600b7fa397.png

http://unclez.ru/hcg-hgh/332-eurotropin-hgh-191aa-etc.html

Click here to buy now ^^^^^

The most pure UGL HGH around with unbiased testing to back it up. With this said, your confidence can be reinstated, with a piece of mind that Euro-Pharmamacies compounding/manufacturing will meet the standard requirements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tested a kit for free and after the blood work came back on serum levels and igf1 levels, I ordered four kits right off LOL. I still have 40ius or so i just found and I'm running. I am thinking of trying the 40iu carts because I need something very discreet! So we will see. But people there are steals all around here gh and gear wise!!

I tested a kit for free and after the blood work came back on serum levels and igf1 levels, I ordered four kits right off LOL. I still have 40ius or so i just found and I'm running. I am thinking of trying the 40iu carts because I need something very discreet! So we will see. But people there are steals all around here gh and gear wise!!

I'm also thinking about trying the dual chamber this HGH go around in a few weeks. I have been off HGH for two months now and I can tell the difference in my quality of life. HGH is godsend.

Back