• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trolls

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There is a troll here at ASF! He is the same one from IM, so I negged him into red for bad advice. I hope this site doesn't become like AG because there is solid info from people. Don't feed the troll!!!

NO TROLLING ALLOWED (unless you're fishing for blue fin tuna)

I dont think this place will ever turn into what happened over there . Shit got real crazy a while back . Was real entertaining at the time but it started taking over the whole place

There is a troll here at ASF! He is the same one from IM, so I negged him into red for bad advice. I hope this site doesn't become like AG because there is solid info from people. Don't feed the troll!!!

Forgive my ignorance. I'm new to forums. I asked this question last week, and I don't think I got a reply. What the heck is a troll?

Forgive my ignorance. I'm new to forums. I asked this question last week, and I don't think I got a reply. What the heck is a troll?
Someone who posts B.S. Who jumps from forum to forum just being a pain in the ass

Troll-One who posts deliberately provocative messages or comments to a group or message board with the sole intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
trolling-Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and your 10ft tall.

Someone who posts B.S. Who jumps from forum to forum just being a pain in the ass

Some times people jump forum to forum because there are circle group buddies and if you don't touch their penis too, they get all fucking butt hurt.

-just sayn-

No trolling gonna happen on my watch.

Members, if you see someone DELIBERATELY giving bad advice or breaking rules, send me a PM and we'll move the cavalry.

Back